Chapter 6: Nether

Third Person P.O.V
Seto starts feeling the thing going away. A dizzy spell hits him causing him to sway a little and sit on a rock edge near a river. The pain starts showing causing him to wither in pain.

"Urgh." He groaned. He looks at his wrists to see them and his hands covered in dried blood. "No. Don't pass out." He takes a feel deep breathes. "Jason. Ty. Adam is gonna get out. St-" Then darkness takes him.
~~~~~~~~~
Notch opens Farla's door and stops seeing she isn't here. He signs.

"No Farla." Notch said quietly. "She better not have gone to the Nether." The Nether has been cut off from the Overworld for centuries and for good reason too.
~~~~~~~~~
"How..interesting." A guy said looking at a ender pearl seeing Seto passed out. He grins. "So he finally reached his limit." He is in the Nether and is the only Minecraftian that is in the Nether and has been trapped there for centuries. He teleports to the portal that has been closed but is open for the first time in centuries. He steps through it and teleports into the Overworld. He looks around and puts on the sunglasses covering his glowing eyes. He knows Seto would contact the others. He hears talking.

"Asada that is it." A voice said. The guy walks towards the voices. Asada crosses her arms.

"What am I paying you for if your not gonna do it?!" Asada asks.

"First of all, your not paying me. And second of all, y-" Asada feels this powerful evil force nearby.

"Shut up." Asada said putting her hand on Mitch's mouth. Asada's eyes scan the area around them seeing no one. "Someone is here. Something evil." Asada takes her hand off of Mitch. Mitch looks around. Mitch hears word be spoken softly and he looks as a spell comes towards Asada. Mitch pushes Asada out of the way as it hits him. He screams and goes flying far away from Asada. "Mitch!" The guy walks out. Asada looks at him. Her eyes widen looking at him. He has a black leather jacket with dry blood on it, black jeans with a few rips in it, white bloodstained shirt, cracked purple amethyst amulet, a ripped up black cloak with the hood up shading his face, white glowing eyes, black fingerless gloves, black sunglasses that is resting ontop of his head, a sword strapped to his side, and dark brown hair that has grown to cover his eyes "Brine Guardian!" Asada gets to her feet quick as the Brine shoots another spell at her making her stumble holding a wound on her stomach.

"How do you know me?" He asks. Asada looks at him.

'There is no way I will be able to out-magic him. He is the Brine Guardian. The fact he is standing in front of me is both cool and terrifying.' She thinks to herself.

"You do exist! I freaking knew it!" She said. Brine moves his hand to point towards Mitch. Brine looks at him. Brine laughs.

"O the irony." Brine said. Mitch gets up.

"What irony?" Mitch asks.

"I need to find some people and I find a Loatism. Your useful after all. But for the Sorceress, has no use at all." Brine said moving his hand in front of Asada. Asada takes a step back from Brine. Brine grins. "Fear is coming off of you like there is no tomorrow girly."

"I thought you were suppose to help people. Why are you doing this?" Asada asks.

"I don't know what your talking about girly. But-" Mitch runs towards Brine tackling him down.

"Run Asada!" Mitch yells. Asada runs away as she hears a explosion and Mitch scream.

What do you guys think of the new cover? Took me a while to make it. Anyway. I'm glad you guys are enjoying this story! Hey check out Unseen for another cool Teamcrafted Story!!! First chapter comes out tomorrow!!