Chapter 10: Exposed

Third Person P.O.V
Seto's eyes move over at Asada she is looking at her spellbook, reading up on something.

"Any reason why there is blood on you?" Mitch asks. Seto looks at Mitch. He stays quiet and looks out the window. It's nighttime. Seto suddenly feel a headache come on and he stands up and goes outside. Asada follows him.

"Seto, what's wrong?" She asks. Seto turns around looking at her.

"It's better if...if you just stay away from me Asada." Seto said. Asada looks at Seto for a second before taking a few more steps towards him.

"No way. Minecraftia can't go on like this Seto. It's gonna fall into war and ruin. You Guardians can sa-"

"No one believes in the Guardians, Asada. So why are you clinging to fairy tales?" Seto asks. Asada crosses her arms.

"It's clearly not a fairy tale if your standing here right in front of me." Asada said. Seto pulls his hood up and Asada frowns. "Why are you hiding? We all need you guys. We have tried to put down the King so Minecraftia would turn back to normal but we always fail. It's like he has a grip on people's minds. Don't leave. It's not safe out there." Seto looks away from her.

"You should be more worried about everyone else then me. Cilen Village you said about right? I was there?" Seto asks. Asada nods.

"Yeah. There are catchers everywhere that are trained to fight against SpellCasters like us." Asada said. Seto thinks for a second.

"I'll be right back. I just want to do something you wouldn't have the guts to do." Seto said. He look at Asada.

"What are you gonna do?" Asada asks. Seto smiles a little.

"I'm gonna go make the King mad as Nether." Seto said. He puts his hand in his pockets as Asada starts to protest.

"Good luck. Don't get killed." Mitch said leaning against the railing.

"Seto that is just suicide." Asada said.

"Wouldn't be the first time that was the fact with anything I ever did." Seto said. Seto disappears and Asada groans. She looks at Mitch.

"Mitch you were suppose to be on my side." Asada said.

"Asada he is the most powerful sorcerer in all of Minecraftia. I'm sure he learned how to handle himself." Mitch said.
-----------
Seto looks at the statue standing in the middle of Cilen Village. Seto, with his hood covering his face, smiles slightly. He does feel people staring at him.

"Well, looks sort of like me." He said quietly.

"Hey you!" Someone yells. Seto turns his head to the side seeing he caught the attention of guards. The guards have spears pointed at him. Seto looks forward and at the slate with his title Sorcerer Guardian written on it. "Are you deaf?! Turn around!" Seto grins slightly. His eyes glow purple along with his ring on his right hand. A purple aura starts to form at his feet.

"Maybe....Maybe Asada is right." Seto said to himself.

"We got a SpellCaster!" A guard said. Seto hears guards laughing. Seto turns halfway.

"Doesn't matter. SpellCasters are weak." One said. Seto points two fingers at the guards.

"Then why do I sense fear within you?" Seto asks looking at the ground.

"You are...wait..." A guard said. They look at the statue and then at Seto. "Are y-" The guard stops talking.

"No...No say it. You know who I am. Don't stop talking now." Seto said looking at the guard. The guard takes a few steps back as a purple staff forms in Seto's hands.

"Sorcerer Guardian!" The guard yells running away. The guards gasps taking a few steps back. Seto smiles.

"There you go." Seto said.
------
Farla looks around when the black light stops.

"Jason!" Farla called out. She hears leaves rustle and looks up at a tree branch. She sees Jason crouched on a tree branch looking at Farla. "O my notch, I found you." She takes a step towards Jason.

"Farla?" He asks. Farla nods. Jason looks at her and then at the tree. "Your not suppose to be down here Farla." Jason jumps down. Farla runs to him and hugs him.

"I wanted to find you Jason. I'm so glad your okay." Farla said. Jason freezes.

"Farla let go. I can't control the Wither Curse anymore." Jason said. Farla lets go and looks at Jason noticing the wither curse spread on half his face. She pushes his hood down and sees his eyes different colors. One is his normal gray and the other is red.

"Did you run out of the serums my father made for you?" Farla asks.

"Yes, I can barely touch anything without it dying." Jason said. Farla pulls her sleeves in her hands and pushes up one of his sleeves. His arm is pure ashen black with little black particles coming out. Farla gasps.

"I can't go back to the Aether, Jason. You can't either or you'll corrupt the Aether with the curse. We have to find Seto. Do you know where he is?" Farla asks. Jason shakes his head. She lets go of his arm. "Damnit. Where are your gloves? You need to wear them so if you touch a mortal, you won't infect them."

"They decayed away because of the curse." Jason said. He pulls up his hood.

"This is more serious then I thought it was. Just be careful. Don't touch anyone or anything then. We are gonna find Seto now." Farla said. The black light dies. Farla turns her back to Jason and her hand up. "Alright. Where are they?"