Chapter 22: Notch

Sky's P.O.V
I open my eyes, seeing no ceiling and feeling wind hitting me. I sit up and look around. Clouds..Floating islands with buildings on them. Where am I? I stand up and stop feeling someone's presence behind me.

"So Sky is what your going with huh?" Someone asks. Their voice feels familiar. I turn halfway looking at a guy with his arms crossed looking at me and a smile on his face.

"Yeah." I said a little quiet. He laughs a little.

"Weird. We would call you that sometimes. You pick out the name?" He asks. I shake my head cause I didn't. Kyra did.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask. The man smiles.

"Where are my matters? I'm Notch. And your in the Aether." Notch said. Notch. So this is the guy Farla and Ty were talking about. Wait how did I get from the Overworld to here?!

"How-"

"I created this world Sky. To your friends, your sleeping on a bed. I heard your having a little trouble with your memory." Notch said. I look around seeing people with big white wings everywhere. "Sky." I look at Notch.

"Um..yeah." I said. Notch takes a few steps towards me.

"Don't worry Sky. I've known you since you were three years old." He said. Wait really?!

"Can you-" Notch holds up his hand and loses his smile.

"Now Sky I can't tell you everything. Ty, Seto, and Jason know things about you that I don't know. But your memory must come back on it's own. If people tell you everything, I'm afraid it would be too much for you to handle." He said. I look away from him. I want him to tell me everything. "You came to the Aether when you were eleven." I look at Notch.

"But you said you meant me when I was three." I said. Notch nods. I take a step towards him. "So where was I in between?" Notch looks away from me.

"Umm.." He said.

"Notch." I said. He looks at me.

"I'll let you figure that out. If Ty, Seto, or Jason try to tell you, I want you to stop them." He said.

"But why-"

"Because I said so. Sky, I'm telling you only things when you lived here. Take it or I can send you back down to read from that book that mortal girl is teaching you to read from." Notch snapped. How does he know about the book? I look around again. This place is familiar to me. I look down and put my hand on my arm.

"I'm listening." I said.