Chapter 11: Looking Into Memories

Third Person P.O.V
Jason looks at his hands again seeing the curse covered them. He looks up at Farla and stops feeling a sudden pain in his arm come. He grabs his arm and keeps moving. Farla sees the purple light faint and turn slightly yellow then disappears. She sees a house nearby and Farla looks at Jason.

"You okay?" Farla asks looking at his arm.

"Yeah." Jason said. Farla walks up to the house and knocks on the door. Jason slowly gets to the porch and leans against the railing. Mitch opens the door and looks at Farla.

"O it's you again." Farla said.

"How are you able to see this place?" Mitch asks. Farla crosses her arms.

"I should be asking you that." Farla said. Jason sinks to the ground with a thud

"F-Farla!" Jason yelled. Farla looks over at him and goes down in front of him. She moves his shirt slightly and sees the curse spreading.

"Who's that?" Mitch asks.

"Do you have a sorcerer here?" Farla asks quickly. Mitch nods. Farla stands up and walks in front of Mitch. "Can I please talk to then now?" Mitch crosses his arms.

"I don't know." Mitch said. Asada pulls Mitch back a little.

"There is a SpellCaster. I need you to help my friend." Farla said. Asada lifts an eyebrow.

"No." Asada said.

"He's dying, please." Farla said. Asada looks at Farla for a second before she goes off the porch and looks at Jason. She moves up one of his sleeves to look at the curse. Her eyes widen.

"You know your friend is cursed right?" Asada asks. Jason looks at Asada

"Yes. A potion is the only thing that can help him control the curse." Farla said. Seto appears and stops looking at Jason and Farla. Farla smiles looking at Seto.

"So you weren't killed Seto." Mitch said. Farla looks at Mitch and then at Seto.

"Are you kidding me? Are you serious? You told them your name! What else did you tell them?" Farla said. Farla steps off the porch and takes a few steps towards Seto.

"It's nice to finally see that you haven't given up on us like Notch did." Seto said. Farla stares at Seto for a second.

"Seriously? Seto I never did give up on you four. Never. I missed you guys so much." Farla said.

"For over three centuries? Now you care to look. Three centuries!" Seto yells. Farla takes a step back. Asada hears Jason groan. She looks at him.

"Your Wither?" Asada asks. Jason nods.

"Notch would never let me leave! So what was I suppose to do?! It's not my fault you guys can't take care of yourselves! Jason can't even keep a stupid curse in check!" Farla said. Jason looks at Farla.

"That's not his fault Farla. You know it's not. He's never been able to control it probably without that potion Notch created." Seto said. Jason grabs the railing, pulling himself up. Jason sees the railing starting to decay. Jason lets go of it and takes a few steps back. Mitch looks at the railing as it decays. Asada stands up staring at it.

"O no." Jason said. Asada looks at Jason.

"Guys! Seto!" Asada yells. Seto looks at Jason. Farla runs to Jason as he falls. She catches him.

"He's out." Farla said. Seto walks nears them.

"Farla do you know the ingredients?" He asks. Farla looks at Seto.

"No. Are you insane? I don't know it. Jason does." Farla said. Seto walks next to them. Mitch and Asada go behind Seto. Farla sees her sleeve is starting to decay. She lays Jason down on the ground.

"Why isn't his clothes decaying?" Mitch asks.

"His clothes are made of a special fabric that Notch designed himself to act as a repellent against the Wither Curse. It's the same as Ender's clothes when his tail and wings come out." Farla said. Seto looks at Asada.

"I'm gonna look into his memory, your gonna receive it and look for each ingredient." Seto said. Asada nods. Seto goes to puts his hand on Jason's cheek but Farla grabs Seto's wrist.

"Seto, your only gonna give her a little bit since the curse will spread onto you possibly killing you." Farla said. Seto looks at her.

"Alright and? Anything else?" Seto asks. Farla rolls her eyes and lets go of Seto's wrist.

"Nothing." Farla said. Seto looks down at Jason and grabs Asada's wrist. Seto hovers his hand over Jason's forehead.

"Ready Asada?" Seto asks.

"Go." Asada said. Seto puts his hand on Jason's forehead and instantly winces in pain. His eyes glow purple as his squeezes his eyes shut.

"Aethere memoriis Revela ad praeterilum." Seto said. Asada's eyes glow. Farla grabs Seto as he almost falls.

"It's spreading." Farla said. Mitch pulls up Seto's sleeve with the hand on Jason.

"Holy sh*t." Mitch said seeing the curse is already pass Seto's elbow.

"At this rate he'll die." Farla said looking at it. Seto winces again. "If Ender was here, he could delay the effects making it so the curse hadn't eaten up so much of Seto's arm already." Mitch holds Seto up.

"He can't take much of this Farla. He's got to let go." Mitch said.

"Give it a few more seconds. Seto can take it." Farla said moving Seto's shirt and sees the curse growing on Seto's shoulder. "On my word, you pull Seto away. Alright?" Mitch nods. Farla watches the curse grow. Seto winces again.

"Farla." Mitch said.

"Wait." She said. Farla watches for a few more seconds. "Now Mitch. Now!" Mitch pulls Seto away and falls on the ground with Seto laying on his back. Asada looks at Farla. Mitch sits up and looks at Seto's shoulder.

"It grew onto his neck." Mitch said.

"Asada did you get it?" Farla asks looking at her.

"No." Asada said. Farla looks at Seto. "What's gonna happen to Seto?"

"Seto's body can't take the Wither curse for a long period of time like Jason can. Jason has time, Seto does not. I need to get find Ender. Ender can delay the affects while Brine knows the formula for the potion." Farla said.

"Brine tried to kill me." Mitch said. Farla looks at Mitch.

"That's not Brine. Brine is a nice guys I promise. He knows the formula, Notch taught him it. Ender can delay the effects till I can find Brine. You guys watch them. Jason can't touch anything or it will decay. The curse is just gonna put Jason in a deep asleep till it's cured. Seto is fine, but if the curse gets onto his chest..." Farla trails off and Mitch looks over at Farla.

"What?" Mitch asks.

"He's gonna die." Farla said.