Chapter 28: Pain Meds

Sky's P.O.V
I run out of the room and into the hallway as Ty tried to burn me to a crisp. I don't know what to do! Maybe I could damage one of his wings. But that would be such a d*ck move. I need to get him out of the village. But how exactly? I look around seeing some people still running out the village. I got no ideas.

Ashley's P.O.V
I grab Mitch as he almost falls again.

"Your still jelly legs." I said to him. I hear a thud and look behind me seeing Jerome on the floor. "Sorry Jerome!"

"Why does Mitch have support and I have the floor to fall on whenever my legs give out?" Jerome asks. Mitch has his arms hanging around my neck for support. I have a hold of him but I really don't know how come he is standing still.

"Because the floor loves you." Mitch said.

"So does the mean Ashley loves you if the floor loves me?" Jerome asks. I blush.

"Don't be ridiculous." I said. Mitch doesn't say a word. Why isn't he saying anything? I look at him. He is blushing like me. Someone bumps me and I fall forwards into Mitch.

"Sorry Ashley!" Jason yelled. Mitch grabs me before we both fall onto the floor. I stand up straight instantly and grab him before he falls on the floor like Jerome did. Kris stops in the doorway and looks at me.

"Can you help me?" I ask.

Seto's P.O.V
Jason and I end up I the woods. I hear a tree fall and we both look towards it.

"Probably those two." Jason said. I nod a little. We both put our hoods up and run towards the tree fall. As we get closer I hear a scream. Not good. Not good. I see Sky laying on the ground.

"Sky." I said. Jason attacks Ty as he comes towards us. I go down next to Sky and shake him a little. He sits up and looks at me.

"Black out for a second." He said. He has blood on his face. I look at Ty. "The metal collar. We got to get it off him."

"I know. We have to go for his wings to ground him." I said.

"Then his wings would be damaged." Sky said.

"That's why we go for one of then and try not to hurt them too bad because damaging his wings, damages his body." I said. I stand up. Sky does as well. "I'll get one of his wings somehow and bring him to the ground. Jason and you will try to go for the collar." Sky nods and goes to tells Jason. I look at Ty. This is gonna be hard.

Jason's P.O.V
Seto got Ty to be grounded, but he accidentally damaged Ty's left wing. I see Sky run towards Ty while Seto has him distracted. He hits something but I can't see what it is. All that happens is Ty suddenly screams and just collapses into Sky's arms. I run to them.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." Seto said. I pick up the remains of the collar. I'm sure we all want a look at this. Sky and Seto are carrying Ty and already started towards the portal in that mineshalf. I run to catch up with them.

Ellie's P.O.V
I wait outside the portal room impatiently. I want to know if Ty is okay. They been gone for a while. I lean against the bridge railings and as I do Jason shows up. Then Seto, Ty, and Sky. Ty is out cold clearly and being held up by his arms by Sky and Seto. What happened? His left wing is damaged. I follow them inside the temple.

"What happened?" I ask. It's late at night, so mostly everyone is asleep. I see the three disappear leaving Jason and I alone.

"Don't worry. Seto will fix Ty up." He said. I look at him.

"What's that?" I ask.

"The collar that made Ty go full rage mode." He said. I take it and look at it. It's a little heavy metal collar with with small flashing purple lights that suddenly fade to a not flashing light anymore. Jason takes it back.

"Is Ty gonna be okay?" I ask. I'm just really worried about him.

"Yeah. Seto will fix him up." Jason said.

Sky's P.O.V
*Three Hours Later*
I wake up in a cold sweat, gasping for air. A repulsive thumping noise is in my head and it hurts like hell. These nightmares are getting worst. I sit up in my room and look around. I see a little bit of starting a sunrise. But..it's very early in the morning. I lay back down and move on my side.

Herobrine...who's that? What was Eric talking about? Herobrine seems like a name I'm familiar with...but I can't remember why. I put my arms around me and close my eyes.

Seto's P.O.V
I wrap the last of Ty's left wing in bandages. But as soon as I clip it to the rest Ty grabs me making me jump five feet as he sudden gasps for air. I grab his arms and he looks at me.

"Calm down. Calm down. It's okay Ty. It's off you. It's off." I said.

"R-Really?" He asks. I nod. He smiles.

"Go to sleep. You need your rest." I said. I let go of him but as I try to move away he doesn't let go of me.

"NNNooo. Seto." He whined. I look at him. I can tell the pain drugs are working on him.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't go please." He whined more. I can't help but crack a small smile.

"Ty I want to go bed why there is still darkness outside." I said. He sits up a little and pulls me towards him.

"Sleep here, please?" He ask.

"How about I get Ellie? She's been worried about you." I ask.

"No not her." He said.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because I love her and I don't want her to know that." Ty said. I don't think I was suppose to know that. Ty lets go of my wrist finally.

"Fine. I'll sleep here, just for tonight though." I said. He smiles.