Chapter 5: Insanity

Before the chapter starts I would like to say something. I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this story!!! Here is an extra long chapter just for you guys!! :)
Third Person P.O.V
The portal...opened. Ty signs and stands up. He has ripped bloodstained gray jeans showing scars, ripped white shirt, black cloak with the hood up and over his brown eyes, brown hair that covers the right side of his face, black tail, black and purple ripped wings that are folded against his back which the cloak covers, purple and green bracelets, a sword at his side that is dull, black sneakers, sharp fangs, and a silver chain necklace around his neck. Ty stands at the edge of the portal looking down at the only way out of the End.

"No. I can't do it." Ty said quietly. He looks around at the Endermen who grew to become his friends. One stares at him and teleports besides him.

"I will push you in Ty." She said. Ty smiles slightly.

"I know you would Ellie. But I don't belong there anymore." Ty said. Ellie crosses her arms.

"You stare at it a lot Ty. I know you came from the OverWorld. If you miss it go." Ellie said. Ty shakes his head.

"No. I have been here for many days. Probably years in the OverWorld." Ty said. Ty looks at Ellie. Ellie is half enderman, half human. She has medium length black hair, black obsidian charm on a string around her neck, purple beanie, black jacket, dark green T-shirt, black fingerless gloves with a purple crystals on the top of it, black skinny jeans, black boots, and a scar on her right cheek she got from the EnderDragon. Ty jumps down and on the endstone.

"You have been teaching me a lot Ty. Besides I want to go..." Ellie trails off. Ty smiles a little.

"No...I don't belong there anymore Ellie. My old friends probably already forgot about me." Ty said. Ellie puts her hand on her arm. Ty looks at her. "Besides you would be targeted all the time."

"But you would be there to protect me. So no problem. Or you could go and leave me here." Ellie said.

"That's not an option. I'm not leaving you Ellie." Ty said. Ellie smiles slightly. She hugs him and he hugs her back.

"I know you won't." Ellie said. She lets her arms hang over his shoulders. She feels his wings under his cloak. She knows he doesn't like to have them out. "Um. Maybe I see your wings. To see how they are healing up from that crash you had." Ty signs and they let go of each other. Ty pulls off his cloak and Ellie takes it. His wings unfold fast and Ellie smiles. His has big black and a dark shade of purple wings, has a 20 feet wingspan (20 ft is 6.1 Meters for you Non-American folk...yeah I spent the time calculating this by hand...) and are ripped up on his right wing. She puts the cloak on the endstone and goes to his right wing. "You need to work on your flying."

"Well the End isn't exactly as big as the Overworld is Ellie. I just wasn't paying attention when I was flying." Ty said. Ellie puts her hand against it.

"It is healing up. I can tell you that." Ellie said. Ty smiles.

"Good." Ty said. Ellie goes back to Ty.

"But you need to play attention whenever you are flying. You scared me so much when you crashed Ty." Ellie said. She picks up the cloak and gives it to Ty. She leaves. Ty puts his cloak on leaving the hood down. His wings folded under it.

"..Ty..." A familiar voice said. Ty looks up a little and he turns his head looking towards the portal, seeing no one or anything.
---------
Megan pulls the lever down when she sees that Seto passed out. She signs with relief.