Ch. 2

"Hiyori?" Hiyo heard Yuki's voice from a distance. Her head throb from pain. She winced.

"Hiyo? Are you there?" Yuki called out to her, she could hear her best friend's voice shook, a hand touched her forearm.

Hiyo shifted and slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was a blur but when she focused her vision, she could see her best friend's face looming over her.

"Thank God you're awake!" Yuki burst out before hugging Hiyo tightly. She sobbed against her. "I thought you wouldn't wake up..." She said in a broken voice.

"I'm okay now, Yuki. Don't worry too much. Thanks," Hiyo hugged her best friend back and forced a smile.

Hiyori pulled away from Yuki and asked, "Who brought me here?" With a frown on her face.

"Oh yeah. That reminds me. Fujiro-kun carried you here. I don't know why but when I shouted for help he ran to us and carried you without thinking. Do you know him? All I know is that he's the new transfer student." Yuki explained it to her.

Hiyo's heart skipped a beat by the time she heard his name. It can't really be HIM.

She looked away from Yuki and asked, "What did you say his name was?" she tightened her hold on the blanket covering her.

"Fujiro-kun. He said his name was Kenichi Fujiro."

"Oh God..." Hiyo gasped.

"Are you okay Hiyo? You're cold...you look pale too..." Yuki said as she hold Hiyori's hand. "Do you know him?"

Hiyo looked at her and said, "No. I don't know him."

"Okay but are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes. I'm one hundred percent sure..." Hiyo smiled at Yuki, squeezing her hand for assurance. But her best friend doubt it.

"Okay. Call me when something came up okay? I gotta go to my club activity. I just checked on you if you're okay. Take a rest first and wait for me. Let's go home together." Yuki said as she started to walk toward the door.

"Wait! What time have I been sleeping?"

"Almost 4 hours. I even thought you won't wake up and that scared me the most..." Yuki smiled sadly at her, a tear left her eyes but she wiped it away quickly before Hiyo could see. "But I'm glad you woke up..." She moved the curtain that covered the clinic bed.

"Thanks Yuki-chan..." Hiyo said softly with a smile. "You better get going or you'll be late."

"Okay. Take a nap first okay?"

"Sure.." Hiyo replied then lay down on the clinic bed. "Good luck! Bye.."

Yuki waved goodbye, left the curtain closed, and Hiyori heard the sliding door closed.

Hiyo was about to close her eyes when she heard the sliding door opened. She thought it was Yuki and that she forgot something but a guy's voice called out to her.

"Hiyori?"

Hiyori quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be sleeping.

She heard the rustling of the curtain and felt the clinic bed.

"Hiyori, you awake?" But Hiyori didn't move nor speak.

---

A/N:

Hi! I thought of UPDATING today so here it is! Sorry its kinda short. :p

Tc! :))