Ch. 3

Kenichi stared at the clinic door, having second thoughts whether to visit Hiyori. He saw Yuki coming out from the clinic so by the time Yuki was out of sight he went straight in front of the door.

With a sigh, he slide open the door of the clinic and went in. He thought that the doctor was in but was happy to know that she wasn't. Maybe, she went somewhere, he thought.

"Hiyori?" He asked, looking at the closed curtain that was covering the clinic bed.

He walked towards it and paused. I have to do this, Kenichi thought.

Kenichi pushed-open the curtain then went to sit next to her on the bed. He stared at her.

"Hiyori, you awake?" He asked, but Hiyori didn't move nor speak. She looked like she's sleeping soundly, he thought. This is better than her awake, he added.

"Yori..." Kenichi called out to her his nickname for her a long time ago. He reached out for her cheek but stopped himself. "I am so sorry for what happened before," he continued, looking away from her face.

"It wasn't intention for me to leave you hanging. I was...there was a time I thought of not leaving you but...I was scared. Honestly, all this time...I..." He stopped himself from saying it.

"Just give me some time..."

He then stood up and left. The door closed with a click.

Hiyo's eyes suddenly opened. What was that about?,she thought in confusion.

---

"Fujiro-kun!" Kenichi's girl classmate, named Shouri Sakura, called out to him as he left the clinic.

Shouri Sakura is his new classmate as well as Hiyori and Yuki. She has bright blue eyes and has pretty face. She also has a nice figure but her personality is a minus. Meaning, she's a flirt and has bad manners. She has this motto that says, What Shouri wants Shouri Gets. She wouldn't want anyone getting in her way.

"Yes?" he asked in a flat tone, turning to face Shouri. She's a looker but she's not his type of girl. What he like is...,he stopped himself from thinking and shook his head from the thought.

"Don't be like that, Fujiro-kun. I just wanna ask if we could go home together?" She said flirtatiously as she wrapped her hand around his forearm.

"Uh..." He was thinking of an excuse but she moved closer to him, her breasts almost touching his arm. She tightened her hold onto him.

"Pretty please with cherry on top?" She batted her eyelashes at him. What's with this girl?, he thought disgustedly.

His jaw worked before saying, "Alright...but just this once okay?" Kenichi sighed in defeat.

"Thank you!"

---

An hour later...

Kenichi and Shouri have been waiting for the bus for almost an hour at the bus stop when he noticed a long dark brown haired girl at the corner of his eyes. He knew that hair all along. It was Hiyori's.

He turned his face sideways and was right about it. Hiyori was standing just few meters away from them with Yuki next to her, who said something to her that made her laugh.

"Fujiro-kun, can I call you by your given name?" Shouri suddenly asked him as her hands snaked around his left arm. If Hiyori could see him right know he wouldn't be able to see Shouri because she was being covered by him.

Kenichi was about to reply when she said, "Okay, I'll call you Kenichi-kun from now on..." She smiled at him sweetly. Damn it! She disgusted me..., he thought irritatedly.

"Oh, here's the bus..." Shouri exclaimed before he could even react and pulled him with her as the bus' door opened for the passengers.

---

A/N:

Hi guys! Here's the update. Sorry kung ngayon lang ulit ako nakapag-update haha. At sorry kung short lang.

Hope u guys like it! :))

Have a nice day!