Ch. 1

"OH-EM-GEE!" one of the girls shouted inside their classroom. "Is that really who I think it is?" her classmate gasped at who she happened to see while Hiyori shook her head in dismay.

Girls were, poking out their faces outside the window of the classroom, winking at the guys while on the other hand these guys wolf-whistled whenever they see sexy and pretty girls outside.

The windows of the class and faculty rooms are quite low, reaching up to the waist level of the students and teachers so that they can view everything from inside-out.

"God! Why can't girls keep their mouth shut whenever they see HANDSOME GUYS? It irritates me! Even the guys, they're teasing girls... All they could see were BOOBS AND LEGS!" Muttered Yuki under her breath but it didn't pass Hiyori's.

She knew that Yuki had been hating guys since she broke up with her boyfriend, who's two-timing her, a year ago.

Hiyori just laughed at her best friend saying, "Just let them be. Maybe they don't usually see HANDSOME GUYS like him."

God, it has been 2 years already that girls in this school act the way they does. Same goes for the guys.

Yuki laughed at her, too. "You're really funny, Hiyo." Yuki said, giving her best friend a nickname.

But then the giggling and shouting gets louder and louder. "Nice, get up Kenichi!" shouted Kyoga Mitsuro, who's one of the guys in her classroom.

Hiyori's heart skipped a beat as she heard HIS name being called.

Is it really HIM? She thought. It can be any guy's name, she added to herself.

"Hiyo? Are you okay? You look pale..." Hiyori didn't hear what her best friend said as she clutched her chest and her breath hitched.

"Hiyo?" Yuki called out to her again, her hand gently touched her best friend's shoulder. A concerned look can be seen in her face.

Still Hiyo ignored her. Then her eyes MEET the guy's eyes. The guy she DETEST the most.

As minutes tick on the clock, the more Hiyo's breath is running out. The more she feels contractions in her chest. And then she felt it. She can't hold on anymore. Hiyo suddenly drops on the floor.

"Hiyo! Somebody! Help me bring her to the infirmary!" she heard Yuki's voice before she blacked out.

---

"OH-EM-GEE!" shouted one of the girls inside the classroom.

"Is that really who I think it is?" He heard one of the girls shouted by the time he walk through the hallway.

It was his first day in Tokyo High but it seems like it won't be a good thing for him. He just transferred to this school because of the reason that the fact that he was being FORCED to study here. He's been studying as a 2nd Year now yet he didn't know anyone in particular. Except for one~

"Nice, get up Kenichi!" one of the guys shouted at him. Someone knew me? He thought, looking around and found Kyoga Mitsuro, his elementary classmate smirking at him but he ignored the guy and pretended that he didn't remember him. He moved on.

As Kenichi reached his classroom, the girls are giggling at him while Kyoga gave him a deathly glare by the window and thus Kenichi stopped dead in his tracks.

At the corner of the room, there was a girl talking to another. Upon seeing her, Kenichi's breathing became ragged.

I can't believe SHE'S really here! I didn't know that she'll be...

Their eyes met, and then she faints.

"Hiyo! Somebody! Help me bring her to the infirmary!" Kenichi snapped back as the girl shouted and without a second thought, he rushed to them and carried Hiyo in bridal style.

Yuki was surprised.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Kenichi shouted at the crowd and turned his attention to a girl he happens to run unto, "Where's the clinic?" he asked in a hurry.

"Follow me," the girl replied.

Then they go for the run.

---

A/N:

Hi! This is my second story and I hope you'll like it. Tell me what you think about this. Thanks for reading and enjoy!! :))