Ch. 13

"I feel dizzy..." Kenichi suddenly heard Hiyori voiced out to him which made him turn to her. Then suddenly she fainted. It was a good thing he caught her in his arm before she could fall to the ground.

"Yori!" Kenichi called out to her and carried her as the bus arrive.

Kenichi went inside the bus after paying their fee and went to find a double-seat. He saw one at the far end corner and carried her there in bridal style.

Passengers watched them and murmurs can be heard but Kenichi ignored them.

By the time he reached the seat, Kenichi placed Hiyori gently on the window-side and sat himself next to her.

What happened to her? Why did she faint?, he asked himself, staring at Hiyori's pretty face. He quickly looked away, feeling himself blush.

I'm so gay, he thought.

---

Kenichi pressed the bus stop button and the bus came to a halt. He went off from the bus with Hiyori in his arms.

A while later, Kenichi reached their apartment, he noticed that the lights to Hiyori's apartment were off so he assumed that her mother was still out at work. So instead he pressed the door bell of his apartment.

"Iki yo!" Kenichi heard her mom called out from the inside. (Iki yo! = I'm coming!)

A minute later, the door opened. "Oh my! What happened to her?" His oka-san gasped by the time she saw Hiyori in his arms.

"Ma, she fainted at the bus stop. So I helped her carry here. I've noticed that her mom wasn't in yet so I've decided to take her here. If you don't mind," he explained.

"Of course I don't mind and Kaoru-san have already asked me to tell Hiyori-chan to have dinner here because she'll be coming home late," His mom explained with a smile. "You take care of her first while I make our dinner..." His mom said before turning and then headed towards the kitchen.

"Alright...wakarimasu," he said and then carried Hiyori to his room. (Wakarimasu = I understand)

---

Kenichi stared down at Hiyori after he placed her on his bed. He reached out for her cheek and stroked it gently.

"I miss you..." He whispered. He closed his eyes and turned away from her. What is wrong with me? I don't think she deserve me...She deserve someone better, he suddenly thought but shook at the thought.

I have failed her. I've kissed Shouri and now I think Yori hates me because of it.

He looked back again to Hiyori and found her sweating. She moved but didn't wake up.

I couldn't just change her uniform. I might as well ask mom.., he thought then stood up from the bed and went out of his room.

---

"What's taking her so long?" Kenichi asked himself as he stood outside of his room with the door closed behind his back, waiting impatiently and crossing his arms against his chest.

The door suddenly opened and his mom said, "She've been sweating a lot so I wiped off the sweat from her body and changed uniform. I've noticed she's having a slight fever," She explained but never mentioned about her wearing only an underwear and an undershirt.

"Thanks, Ma." Kenichi said as he went inside his room.

"I'll continue preparing our dinner, take care of her and don't do anything indecent okay? Wakarimashita ka?" She warned, waving a finger at him. (Wakarimashita ka? = Do you understand?)