Ch. 11

"Hey, Fujiro! Where are you going?" Kenichi heard Jin called out to him as he head out of the school building.

Kenichi stopped walking and turned to face Jin. "I have to go. There's something I need to do at home and I gotta help mom," he explained.

"What about basketball practice?" Jin asked as he blocked in front of his friend.

"Sorry, man. Tell the team I'll be absent today. You substitute first. I have to go. Thanks, man." He tapped Jin's shoulder and run off towards the school gate before Jin could even say anything.

"Aww man!" Jin groaned. "Oh well, better get going..." He muttered under his breath then went straight to the school's gym.

---

Kenichi reached for his bus pass inside his school bag as he walks towards the bus stop, where there are people lining up for the bus. He looked up to see if the bus has arrive but what shocked him the most is that...there next to the bus stop sign stood Hiyori, her head was down as if she was looking at something in her hands she was holding.

Kenichi's eyes trailed down to her hands and saw that she was indeed holding a cellphone. Even though he's a bit far away from him, he could see -in his 20-20 sight - that her hands was quite shaking. He frowned and his eyes trailed back to her face and what surprised him is that there's a tear fell from her eyes.

Without a second thought, Kenichi's feet moved towards her. His heart reached for her. He wants to see if she's okay.

Why is she crying?, he thought. Maybe its because of what happened earlier?

Hiyori didn't even move when Kenichi stood next to her nor look up to see who it was but only stared at the cellphone she was holding.

He was so curious at what she was staring at and why she was crying at the same time so without moving an inch, his eyes went to the screen of the cellphone and saw that it was a photo...

The photo consist of the two of them. Kenichi's arm was snaked around Hiyori's shoulder and was grinning from ear to ear while Hiyori was smiling at the camera with a flushed cheek.

"Do you still love me?" Kenichi suddenly asked out loud.

---

A/N:

Here's another one! I hope its not too boring. Hahaha! :p

Please do comment what you guys think! Thanks! :))