Preference- Baking Together

Shawn- After you and him bake together, you take the cookies, brownies, or whatever you made, out of the oven. After you let them cool, you feed it to each other. You both laugh, taking a bite of the delicious treat.

Taylor- You two would bake cupcakes. You would get the frosting bag and start decorating them. Then, you would whip around and start putting frosting on his face. He'll take another frosting bag and draw on your face, laughing.

Jack J- You and him would make cake or brownies. After you pour the batter in the pan, you both eye the spoon. It's covered in delicious batter. You would make eye contact, then dive for it, seeing who would get to lick the batter off.

Jack G- You would both clean up the dirty dishes. You would dunk them in the bubbles and he would dry them. He would take a handful of bubbles and blow them in your face. You would get revenge by blowing them back.

Matt- You would both make the food from scratch. He would grab a cup of flour and dump it on you while you aren't looking. You would spin around, only to throw an egg at him. By the end, you would both be covered in food.

Carter- You would put the food in the oven and turn around. Both your jaws would drop open after you  see the walls, floor, counters, and cabinets covered in the ingredients. You would both look at each other and laugh. Time to clean up!

Cameron- You would be mixing the batter. He would sneak up behind you, and scare you. You would scream, flinging the full bowl and spoon. You would hear a yelp and turn around to see the bowl on his head, and his clothes covered in batter.

Nash- You and him would bake cake or cupcakes. After they are frosted, he would catch you off guard by smashing it in your face. He would laugh his head off and post it on Vine. You would then kiss him, getting it all over his face.

Aaron- You would bake loads of food. Then you would lay on the couch, watch Netflix, and eat every single bit of it together. "Hey, you're hogging the brownies!" you would exclaim, and you would both laugh.

Jacob- You would bake the treats. He would come up behind you and hug you, rocking you back and forth. Then, he would pick you up, set you on the counter, and dip his finger in the bowl, licking it while smiling.

Hayes- He would put the food in the oven. 45 minutes later, there will be smoke everywhere. "Hayes! You're burning the cookies!" you would scream, quickly taking them out of the oven. After the smoke clears, you see his adorable, sheepish smile and what used to be cookies.