Hayes Grier Imagine- The Kidnapping Part 4

They bring the ambulance to the back of the hospital, and rush Hayes in. His parents are sitting, concerned, in the waiting room. When they see Hayes being rushed by on a stretcher, Mrs. Grier starts to cry. You and Nash walk in and she spots you, scooping Nash into a bone-crushing hug. Then, she turns to you and does the same.

"Y/n, are you okay, dear?" she asks. "I'm doing ok," you say, returning the hug. Mr. Grier also pulls you and Nash into another hug and says, "I'm glad neither of you got hurt." You sigh, "Me too. I just really hope that Hayes is ok. He saved me." Tears start to run down your face and Nash envelopes you in, yet another, hug.

After an hour and a half of anxious waiting, the doctor walks out. You all stand up. "Hayes has a grade 3 (severe) concussion. He has many cuts and bruises, and he also has 2 bruised ribs," she tells you, "He's awake now, and he can have visitors, but you need to be very quiet." She leads his parents down the hall and into his room to see him.

"This is like his football injury all over again, but much worse," you cry, slightly laughing. Nash chuckles and rests his chin on your forehead, his arms wrapping around you. A half hour later, his parents come out to bring him in. "I'll be back soon," Nash says before following them down the hall.

You stay in the waiting room, pacing, until they come back. "Y/n, you can go in and see him now," Mr. Grier says. You walk down the hall, drying your tears, and take a deep breath before entering his hospital room. Hayes is laying down on the bed, and sits up slowly when you enter. He is very pale, his eyes are glassy, and his head and torso are bandaged, but he looks better than before.

"Hey," you whisper, not wanting to hurt his head. "Hey," he weakly says back. His heart monitor speeds up. "What's wrong, Hayes? Are you in pain??" you worry, seeing the monitor. He smiles, "No, I'm ok. It's just that my heart races the moment I see you." You smile, and think of how blessed you are to have such an amazing boyfriend.

You go over and lightly grasp his hand, sitting down in the chair. "How ya feelin?" you whisper. "I've been better," he rasps. Tears fill your eyes again. "Hayes, thank you so much. You saved me. I love you so much," you whisper, looking him in the eye.

"I couldn't let you get hurt. I love you too much. I just hate the fact that you almost got raped, but now the attention is on me because I got hurt. I'm sorry," he says. You stroke his hair. "Hey, you have nothing to be sorry about," you tell him. "I'm here for you," you whisper. "We're all here for you," you say as his family walks in. "We're family," Nash says. You finish, "Where life begins, and love never ends."

This is the end of the Hayes Grier Imagine series. I hope you all loved it! <3