Jacob Sartorius Imagine- Insomnia

Requested on Tumblr

          You are an insomniac. You can't fall asleep at night. But you're used to the usual routine: long days and restless nights. Instead of sleeping, you just listen to music, watch TV, go for a run, or just lay in bed and think. Jacob is constantly worried about you. He wants you to be able to relax and go to sleep. You tell him that you're fine, but you can't wipe that worried look off his face.

          You watch him peacefully sleep at night, wishing you could yourself. But sleep seems impossible. You're constantly tired, but don't let it show for Jacob's sake. He blames himself that you don't get sleep. You feel bad and push it off as nothing. One day, after a long Magcon event, you are extremely tired. The event went on longer than expected, and you had to sing an extra two songs.

          There were a lot of fans so the meet and greet took forever. When it was finally over, you trudged back to the car with the guys. Jacob kept close and put his arm around your waist to help you stay up. You all piled into the car. You and Jacob both noticed that you were way more tired than usual. As the car starts, and makes its way back to the hotel, your eyes get droopy.

          Jacob wraps an arm around you, and brings you closer to him. You cuddle up to him, soaking in his warmth. You feel your eyes get heavier, and you fall into a very much needed sleep. Your head rests on Jacob's shoulder.

Jacob's POV

          I feel y/n move from under me, and look down to see her sleeping. I smile, knowing that she's finally getting the rest she needs. "Shh, guys, she's sleeping," I whisper to the rest of the guys, so they don't wake her up. I kiss her forehead lightly, and think of how lucky I am to have such an amazing girl like her. I watch her as she sleeps soundly. Her eyelashes flutter, and every once in a while, she makes the cutest face by scrunching up her nose.

          She licks her lips and cuddles even closer to me. She smiles slightly, and we arrive at the hotel. There are fans swarming the entrance, and I smile at their dedication. I look down at my adorable baby and don't have the heart to wake her up. I open the car door, and get out before gently scooping her into my arms. As I carry her bridle style to the hotel, the fans all see.

          I hold a finger up to my mouth, motioning for them to be quiet. They understand and quietly coo at my beautiful girlfriend. They all take pics and make hearts with their hands. "You guys are so cute together," one fan whispers. "Aww, I'm glad she's finally getting some sleep," another says. The fans know about her insomnia and support her, too. We're so lucky to have such amazing fans.

Your POV

          You wake up, but keep your eyes closed. You feel Jacob's strong arms around you, and know that you're safe. "Aww, I'm glad she's finally getting some sleep," you hear a fan say. You smile, knowing that you have the best fans in the world. You open up your eyes to see Jacob carrying you to your hotel room. He looks down at you.

          "You're adorable when you sleep, you know," he smiles. You blush and bury your head into his chest. He walks into the room and gently lies you down on the bed. He lies down next to you and you snuggle up to him and the covers. He wraps a protective arm around you, and you start to drift off into sleep again. You close your eyes and feel him kiss your forehead.

          "I love you," he whispers. You hear his breathing even out, and you know he is sleeping, too. You fall asleep too, listening to the sound of his steady heartbeat. You could fall asleep whenever you wanted from that day on, knowing that you will always be safe and sound in Jacob's arms.