Hayes Grier Imagine- Bro, You're Whipped

Requested on Tumblr

         You giggle, throwing a piece of popcorn at Hayes. You were watching a movie with the guys, and Hayes kept throwing popcorn at you. He smirked and fed some to you. "Whipped," Tez coughs. Hayes shoots him a look and you giggle. "Ok...Let's go in the pool!" Nash shouts, and you all cheer. "Lemme go get changed," you say, and run upstairs.

          You get changed into your favorite bikini and put some shorts and a crop top over it. You start to walk downstairs, but stop when you hear the guys talking to Hayes about you. "You're so whipped, bro," Cameron says. "I know, but it's so hard not to be when she's so cute. I love her so much," Hayes replies. You blush and walk downstairs. "Let's go," he says and wraps his arm around your waist.

           You all walk out to the pool. You put your towel down on a chair and start to take off your shorts and tank. When Hayes sees your bikini, he whistles, "Zayuum, babe, you look hot." You blush and dive into the pool. You surface to see Hayes and Nash cannonball into the water. They splash you, making you laugh. Hayes does that cute little hair flip towards you and you smirk. Tez does a flip and swims up behind Hayes, grabbing his ankle.

           He yelps and jumps up. You laugh and he playfully glares at you. He looks into your eyes and brings you closer, wrapping his arm around your bare back. You get closer and closer until your lips touch. You start kissing, which leads to making out. In the middle of your kiss, Nash yells, "Hey, lovebirds, get a room!" You break apart and giggle at the look on Hayes's face.

           "Babe, don't listen to them. I'm still standing. It doesn't bother me," you say, running your hand up his chest. "Ok, fine," he sighs, leaning in for another kiss. You swim out of the way. "Babe, get back here!" he laughs, swimming after you. "Catch me if you can!" you shout, going back underwater. He catches up to you and pulls you in for another kiss, ignoring the guys' comments. "I love you, and that's all that matters."

Here you go! It's short af and not as good as my others, but bear with me here 😂. Love you💙