Preference- When It Rains

Shawn- You both stay inside. You will cuddle up with each other, eat popcorn, drink hot cocoa, and watch Netflix. He would kiss your nose and feed you popcorn. When you take the whipped cream out for the hot cocoa, you would always squirt some on his face.

Taylor- You both go outside. You will spin in circles, trying to catch raindrops on your tongue. He would pick you up, and hold you above his head. After, you would both lay in the grass, not caring how wet or muddy you'd get.

Jack J- You would go outside. You would both run to the park, and to the soccer field. You would play soccer for hours, slipping and sliding in the mud. Each goal scored equaled one kiss. It would get competitive, and loser had to do whatever the winner said for the rest of the day.

Jack G- You both go outside. You would stay in the yard and fool around. You would jump on his back, and he would playfully tackle you. You would roll around, and end up on top of him. Then, he would flip you so he was on top, and tickle you.

Matt- You would go to the movies together. In the middle of the movie, you would start throwing popcorn at each other. You would laugh, then get hushed by the other people. Both of you end up falling asleep.

Carter- You both go outside. He will wrap his arms around your waist, and you would rest your head on his chest. After a long time of staring into each other's eyes, you would kiss. His hands would run through your hair, and yours down his back. You would both smile into the kiss, getting soaked by the rain.

Cameron- You two would go outside. He would spin you in circles, and you'd dance together. You would laugh, and he would lift you. Then, he would hold you close to his chest, and slow dance. At the end of each dance, he'd dip you.

Aaron- You two stay inside. You will snuggle up in bed, embracing each other's warmth. He would stroke your hair while you rested your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. You would both fall asleep to the sound of rain on the roof. 

Jacob- You go outside. He will take you for a walk. Your hands will be intertwined, only reaching up to run your fingers through your wet hair. Everything about you is in sync. You would talk about life, and he would softly sing to you.

Hayes- You both go outside. You would jump in puddles like a little kid. He would splash you, covering you with water and mud. You would laugh before getting sweet revenge. Eventually, he would pick you up and carry you inside.