Jack Johnson Imagine- Something Big

You were just asked to be featured in Madison Beer's new music video. She saw you singing on Vine, and immediately loved your voice. While filming the music video, you got to meet her boyfriend, Jack Gilinsky. You became really close to them, and thought they were the perfect couple. Jack wanted to introduce you to some of his friends. So, one day, you, Jack, and Madison were heading to the beach to meet some of Jack's friends.

As soon as you get out of the car, Jack pulls you over to a group of guys. "Y/n, these are the guys!" he said. "This is Taylor, Nash, Matt, Shawn, Cameron, and Jack J!" he said, motioning to all of them. You had to admit, they were all hot, but one caught your eye. The blonde hottie with blue eyes, no other than Jack Johnson. The guys and Madison all went in the water. "Come on, y/n!" Cameron shouts. You laugh and take off your romper, revealing your bikini. The boys all stare at you when you walk in. "Zayum, gurl! You hot!" Nash exclaims. You blush and laugh.

After you guys hang out, Jack G and Matt make a fire. You all oh and ah at the beautiful sunset. "I'm gonna go out on the jetty. Anyone wanna come?" you ask, getting up. "Jack J does!" Madison exclaims, pulling him up. As you two walk on the jetty, Jack slips his hand into yours. You blush, making eye contact. "Y/n, I have to tell you something." he says. "I know we only met today, but ever since I met you, I saw the spark in your eyes. You're beautiful and amazing. What I'm saying is......Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

You smile, "Yes." As you reach the end of the jetty, you kiss. The gang on the beach cheers, and you guys run back to them. As the boys congratulate Jack, Madison talks to you. "So, is he a good kisser?" she smirks. You giggle, "Better than good!" She laughs, "I guess we're both dating Jacks then!" Everyone roasts marshmallows, and make s'mores. As you bite into one, you get some marshmallow on your nose. "Um, y/n. You got a little something," Shawn says, laughing. You cross your eyes, trying to see it. "I got it," Jack J says, kissing it off. You smile, giving him a kiss back.

This was the beginning of Something Big.