Jacob Sartorius Imagine Series- Magcon Tour Part 2

Turns out, Bart was extremely friendly and was more than welcome to let you hang with the guys. You and Lele were the only girls. You got to know everyone and they invited you up to their hotel rooms to hang out before bed. You texted your parents, getting the okay. You were also staying in the hotel with them.

           You all piled in the elevator, Jacob om your left and Cameron on your right. You put your number into Jacob's phone and set your contact up for him. You all went into Cam and Aaron's shared room and sat down on the beds. The boys moved the furniture and started wrestling. Even Lele got in, too! You started taping it on your Snap Story and everyone did the same.

          Jacob came over and sat down on the bed next to you. "Hey," he said over the guys' shouts. He flashed a smile and you melted. You had a huge crush on him, but didn't want to let him know so you wouldn't ruin your still developing friendship. "Hey," you replied, smiling back. Your phone lit up with a notification and you saw the time. It was 10:55.

          "I better get back to my hotel room before my parents come knocking on the door," you say and he laughs. "Let's meet up tomorrow," he says and you nod, heading towards the door. "Bye, guys!" you shout. They all say bye and give you a hug. You get to your hotel room and get ready for bed before falling asleep.

          You wake up the next day and sit up, stretching. You grab your phone from the nightstand and turn it on. There's a text from Jacob. He said, 'hey cutie<3 meet us for breakfast in the lounge'. You reply quickly with, 'k I'll be down in a few'. 

           It was 8:30 so you had a half hour to get ready. You took a quick shower and put on leggings and a sweatshirt. As you put your Vans on, you checked Snapchat, Musical.ly, Vine, and Twitter. You had gotten a ton of new followers since yesterday. You blow dried and brushed your hair before heading downstairs.

          The boys were already there and smirked when they saw you. Last night, after you left, Jacob told the guys about his crush on you. They all teased him about it and wanted to set you two up. "Hey, y/n," Cam said. "Hey," you replied, grabbing some food. "So we were all thinking about walking around town before we do sound check," Aaron explains.

          "Wanna tag along?" Daniel asks. "Sure, if it's okay with you guys," you say. "Yeah, that's fine with us! We even cleared it with Bart," Jacob says. "Ok, then!" you smile. After you finished breakfast, you all went outside to walk around. "So, y/n," Cameron said, putting his arm around your shoulders. Jacob tensed up a little behind you, and the guys had to stifle a laugh.

          They were trying to make Jacob jealous by touching and being flirty with you. "Yeah, Cam?" you question, completely clueless to why he was being flirty. "I saw you gained a lot of attention on social media," he smirked, pulling you closer to him. "Yeah, here are some of the tweets," Carter says, showing some to you. '@FanUsername1: Is @y/t/n a new addition to Magcon???' and '@FanUsername2: So happy @y/t/n finally got to meet the Magcon boys! #loveyou'. 

           "You gained a lot of publicity for us. Management and I decided that you can be featured in today's event to see how it works out," Bart speaks up. You stop walking. "Seriously?!?! I get to be on stage with you guys?!?" you exclaim, totally surprised. This is a dream come true!!!

Here's Part 2! Hope you like it! Part 3 coming soon ;D