Taylor Caniff Imagine- He Tells the Fans You're Dating

Requested on Tumblr

          You are currently dating Taylor Caniff. You are actually surprised he is dating you because he is 18 and you are 15. None of his fans know. He's a part of Magcon and wants to take you on tour with him. You are very hesitant because you're not sure if the fans will like you or not. He is trying to convince you to go with him to the event.

          "C'mon, babe. They'll love you. It's impossible not to. You're amazing," he says, while everyone is walking out of the hotel. "I'm not sure, Taylor. Last time I dated someone, I got totally bombed on by the fans, and not in a good way," you respond."But it'll be different this time. I promise," he pleads, opening the car door for you. You sigh and get in, crossing your arms over your chest.

          'What if they don't like me? What if I'm not good enough?' you think. As you arrive at the hotel, you bite your lip debating on whether you should go in. "Tay, I'm sorry, but I don't think I want to go in. I'm going to wait in the car," you say. He nods and gets out, going into the building past all the screaming fans. You watch the huge line of fans slowly make its way into the building.

          About an hour later, they're all inside. You pull out your phone to occupy yourself when you see the car door open. Taylor's adorable face pops in, and, before you know it, he throws you over his shoulder and starts walking towards the building. "Taylor, put me down!" you exclaim, hitting your fists on his back. "Nope. Not until you meet the fans," he says.

          He carries you inside the room and onto the stage. All the fans are staring. He puts you down on the stage, and you fix your hair and smooth out your clothes, embarrassed. The guys start cheering while Taylor grabs the mic. "Tay, no," you start. "Hey, everybody!" he yells into the mic. The fans go crazy. "This here is y/n," he says, walking over and wrapping his arm around your waist.

          "Some of you may know her, some of you may not. But we have something important to tell you. We are dating. We would've told you guys sooner, but y/n was afraid of what people would think of her. She thought she would get hate for her being younger than me. She also doesn't think she's pretty, smart, or talented enough. I completely disagree because she is my world and she definitely is all those things and so much more," he continues.

          You blush furiously. "If you support us, raise your hand!" he shouts. All of the fans raise their hands. "See, y/n," he says, turning to you. "They love you. They want us to be together. We're meant to be. Are you okay now?" he explains. You nod, blushing. He pulls you into a gigantic hug, and you bury your head into his chest while the whole room cheers.

          "Ok, maybe you're right," you giggle. "Yeah, I am. I love you so much and so do our fans," he smiles, kissing you on the cheek. "Kiss her lips!" one fan shouts, and then the rest of them start chanting it. You blush and look up at Taylor. "Well, I guess we should kiss then," he smirks. "Yeah, I guess we should," you laugh. You both lean in and give each other a passionate kiss before breaking apart. "Promise to love me forever?" you ask. "Promise," he replies, smiling.