15. Meanwhile

While Harry and Louis texted relentlessly about running away, Liam and Greg were enjoying their date back at the Tomlinson-Payne home.

There were soft giggles erupting from Liam as he listened blissfully to the classic rock tunes that Greg put on for the two. Liam wasn't much of a fan but enjoyed it for his boyfriend. He and Greg were perched up on the couch in a dimly lit living room surrounded by neatly cut fruit of all sorts.

"Another?" Greg asks, eyebrows raised. Liam nods and Greg delicately plants a cubed slice of watermelon into his mouth.

"You're so sweet to me," Liam spoke in a pleased voice. Greg grinned widely, thanking him.

"Now, me." Liam outstretched his arm, grabbing a piece of fruit then searching for Greg's face with his free hand. Greg welcomed the apple slice warmly into his mouth and the two laughed childishly.

The codependent feeding didn't last long, the two soon decided on playing a film. One of Greg's favorites; Halloween. Liam wasn't too fond of horror movies. Since his eyesight was compromised, he had to rely on the audio, which in this case was mostly screaming and the sound of knives plunging into skin. Liam couldn't contain the grimace that was planted on his lips as he tried hard to tune out the noises.

"I love this part! Wai- oh, run! What is she- Li, are you listening?" Greg shook Liam furiously back into reality.

"What? I'm sorry." Liam regained his senses and frowned a bit for show. He wanted nothing more than to turn the horrid movie off but he also wanted his boyfriend to be happy.

"Never mind! You missed it." Greg pouted, crossing his arms like a child. Liam searched his head frantically for a way to cheer Greg up.

"Babe, I'm sorry. Do you want some more fruit?" Liam reached out a hand to his boyfriend who just furthered himself into the opposite edge of the couch.

"Not now, Liam." Greg stressed. Liam lost track of time in his disappointment. He couldn't think of anything he could possibly do to lighten Greg's mood. After a few more minutes of boredom, Liam stretched himself out on the couch, closing his eyes.

"Li?" He heard Greg's voice only seconds later. Liam sat up, scooting closer to the other boy. Greg smiled fondly and glanced back at the film that was nearly over.

"I forgive you." Greg smirked, placing a hand on Liam's. Liam grinned, jumping up excitedly with a giggle. He soon winced at the sound of agonizing screams that came from the television.

"Come here, love," Greg pulled Liam awfully close. Liam was unaware of the curious look on his partner's face.

The two began a short conversation on whether or not serial killers have daddy issues. This ended with Liam in a fit of giggles and Greg hovering over his sprawled out body. Greg glanced at the television screen that was rolling credits.

"Looks like it's over," Greg pursed his lips, ghosting a hand over Liam's hip. Liam gasped, mouth flying open.

"W-what are you doing?" Liam chuckled nervously. Greg leaned down, pressing his lips to Liam's shortly.

"It'll be fun," he whispered, reattaching their lips. Li was nervous but allowed Greg's hands to continue exploring his body. He felt a soft hand caress the lower of his stomach and whimpered. Greg took this opportunity of vulnerability to push his tongue into the mouth of his counterpart.

Liam hummed a response, his heart racing. Greg's finger brushed over Li's warm torso. As he was being touched so persistently, he felt pressure against his leg. Realization struck Liam and he turns his head to the side. Greg takes this as an invitation, pressing heated kisses to the base of Liam's ear, the traveling to his collarbone with the glide of his tongue. Liam moaned, he couldn't help the want from forming but he knew the panic was stronger.

"I don't think I'm ready," Li sighs.

His boyfriend shook his head, "You sure sound ready."

"I want to stop," Liam's words were ignored by the owner of the hands on his belt buckle.

"Just do it!" Greg snapped, his significant other began to panic and pushed him off of the couch altogether.

"What the fuck! Don't you want this? I'm your bloody boyfriend!" Liam began to cry at the other boy's words.

"I think you should leave," tears ran down his face.

"Stop crying! I didn't do anything to you!" Greg yelled, his hand striking the side of Liam's face in attempt to calm him down. Liam gasped, falling to the floor. At that moment, Harry is barging into the room, his eyes taking in every bit.

Harry runs over to the two, kicking Greg between his legs without hesitation. Greg is a mess, shirt un-tucked, buttons undone, hair tussled. It's no wonder he's dating a blind boy. Harry thinks.

"Leave before Louis comes here and kills you," Harry spits.

With that, Greg and his pathetic needs are gone, the only trace left of him being the taste of mixed fruit in Liam's mouth. Harry soon tells the elder to pack, explaining that he, Louis and Liam were to run away and that Louis was out getting the car.

"You can't be serious, Haz." Liam shakes his head. "I can't go, I won't."

"Li, you have to! Louis and I can't stay here."

"No, I can't. I'll-I'll call Niall over and he'll help me out. I can live on my own. I know this house better than anyone." Liam sighs, hugging the younger boy. Harry was shocked, he and Liam were never exactly friends but he accepted it warmly. Soon after this, Louis entered the house with a look of adrenaline.

"Ready?" Liam tells his brother that he needs to stay and Louis almost denies but Liam won't have it.

"You guys, go. I'll be ok." Liam hugs Louis and the elder considers calling Greg, not knowing about the previous event. Deciding against it, he and Harry leave the house hand in hand.

Okay so, there it is. What do you think will happen next?

Q: How old are you?
-weirdox