Dysfunction [Warning/Disclaimer/Opening]

This story was written in a time span of 959 days. Good lord.

WARNING: This story contains content that is meant for mature readers. This will contain violence, abusive relationships, homophobic slurs, slut shaming, mental disorders, dad kinks, mention of death, mention of depression, sex involving minors and partners of the same gender, it will also contain use of profane language and attempted suicide.

Basically everything bad and inappropriate.

____*____*____*____

Dysfunction (dis·funk·shun), noun.

Abnormality or impairment in the function of someone's life or body; not operating normally or properly.

*·*·*·*·*

Harry-

age: 13

dysfunction: his in-capability to speak ever since his mother's death.

interests: chess, crime shows, and lacrosse.

Louis-

age: 16

dysfunction: bipolar disorder and having to take care of his blind brother, Liam.

interests: porn, boys, cars, and his brother's safety.

Liam-

age: 14

dysfunction: blindness

interests: reading, music, and piano playing.

Zayn-

age: 36

dysfunction: Coping with the death of his former wife

interests: Perrie Edwards, writing, and reading.

Niall-

age: 13

dysfunction: the tendency to speak his mind without thinking.

interests: Harry, acting, chess, and boys.

*·*·*·*·*

Zayn's always had a hard time coping with with wife's death. Since then he's been taking care of his stepson Harry. Finally after six years, Zayn meets Perrie. Soon enough he falls in love, there's only one problem. Harry thinks Zayn is replacing his mum. Ever since his mum's death, he's had some trouble speaking. Harry is mute, yet he finds it quite easy to communicate with his stepfather and friend.

Niall doesn't seem to mind though, he finds Harry's silent ways quite cute. Apparently he isn't the only one who has an interest in Harry.

Louis has always been known as a troubled boy but he's actually quite caring. You'd have to be caring if you grew up having to take care of your blind brother.