Eighteen

A few days went by, and I still hadn't gotten a call from any of the team, or Danny. I hope Spider-man got the test right. I hope that Danny was okay. Well, of course he was, other wise I would have felt something terrible. For the past few days, I've had to wear my costume full time, cause if I didn't, my clothes would burn right off. Sometimes I would just burst into flames at the worst times. Just in the middle of class, my body blew up and I had to leave until I stopped. Today I was getting a private lesson from Storm. Well, it was more of a school thing then a power thing. We still had to learn here. She was helping me with some homework that I needed to finish soon. My phone started ringing, and I secretly hoped it was Danny, but when I looked it was Sam. Ugh, Nova. Probably going to hit on me again, even though he knew I liked Danny.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" Storm asked me.

"I probably should, shouldn't I?" I asked, then opened my phone before it stopped ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey Amy!" Everyone yelled, and I didn't need my phone on speaker for Storm to hear them. Sam just came on. "So, someone wants to talk to you and tell you something special." He said, and I knew he was smiling wide.

"Did you finally get a girlfriend?" I asked Sam, and I heard him scoff and pass the phone to someone else. I don't know who else would have something special to tell me, until I heard the voice.

"Amelia, how are you?" Danny asked me.

"Iron Fist! Wait, are you still Iron Fist? I haven't heard from you in days."

"Actually, yes. Shou-Lou has rewarded me with the power of two fists of iron."

"What?" I smiled, putting my leg up and running my tattoo. "That's amazing! I'm so happy for you. I just wish I could see you. I guess you were just saying goodbye to everyone now that you're..."

"Amelia. They are letting me stay here for another year, thanks to the spirit Spider-man showed. He proved this world has just as much good as K'un Lun has." He told me, and I burst into flames.

"Could you hold on a second?" I asked him. He agreed and I smacked my head on the table and tried not to scream. I calmed myself down enough to stop being in complete flames. I was still on fire, but low enough that I wouldn't melt the phone. "Okay, so when are you visiting me?" I asked him, smiling.

"The sun rises and the sun sets, but it is still the sun." He told me.

"Okay, even I'm stumped on that one. What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means," Ava took the phone, "that you still have to train and we still have to train, but we can still talk on the phone. We probably won't be able to go visit you. You know New York, and the villains here. We just wish you can come back soon." She told me.

"Me too, and I will always be part of S.H.E.I.L.D. Put the phone on speaker please." I told her, and I was on speaker. "That is great news I heard, and then some not so great news. We have been through lots together, web it if it was for a short amount of time, and I hope I can see you soon. But I do have studies and friends here as well. I actually turned down being an X-men. I miss you guys and I hope you will wait for me." I told them.

"I'll definitely wait for you." Sam said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you know I'm not waiting for you Nova. I'm just trying to learn to not explode during class." I told them.

"Memories still causing you to blow up?" Power man asked me.

"Unfortunately. I have really been trying, but it takes a long time to control emotions, especially ones that connect to your powers."