Two

"So, Danny is Iron Fist, Luke is Power Man, Ava is White Tiger, and Sam is Nova. Cool names." I said, smiling as we all sat at the S.H.E.I.L.D. meeting room table.

"Do you know who I am?" Spidey asked me, hanging upside down in front of me.

"Which one? Spider-man, or Peter Parker?" I asked, laughing as he looked surprised. He fell in his head, sat up and took his mask off.

"How'd you know that?" He asked me. "Nobody knows that. Can you read minds? Do you have something like my Spidey sense?" He asked, so confused, but still with hearts in his eyes.

I smiled. "You like to hang out by a burned down lab. You take your mask off there to regain your breath before going back out into the packed city. I hang out in the lab." I said, choking at the last part.

"What happened in the lab?" Ava asked me. "You can tell us. We're a team now, and you can tell us anything."

"When I was little," I started off, looking down, "my parents built that lab. They made it their life, taking me with them almost everyday. Then one night when I was five, there was a fire. Burned down the place with all of us inside of it. Electricity everywhere and sparking, fire surrounding us. I don't remember much, other then pain and my parents screaming my name. When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed. I was the only survivor. Apperently the power line came down and electrocuted me really badly, it put me into a coma like state. I was covered in glass, with anything that was in the bottles on me and inside of me. The fire had burned me slightly, but they said it was like it didn't effect me much, like it avoided me while I was in the small coma. I was five, so of course I didn't really understand what happened until they told me I wouldn't be going home and that my parents were gone forever. Nobody survived that thing but me, and with each day, I got more powerful. Even though it didn't come in until I was 10, so about five years ago." I told them all, a tear falling down my face. "All the research was gone, all my family was gone, everything was gone. I had nothing anymore, and I couldn't even reopen the lab or get tests done on me. I couldn't even talk for a year. I wouldn't talk for a year. I refused to, I just couldn't say anything without bursting into tears."

"That's horrible." Spidey said. "My uncle Ben was murdered, so I totally understand losing someone. And my parents are also dead. It's just me and my aunt now."

"Yeah. But their deaths didn't give you your powers. They died, they all died, and everything I ever cared about was burned, so I could one day train to a be sidekick. Really amazing." I told him.

"That is impossible. Your parents didn't die for you, you lived for your parents." Danny told me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sure they're proud of what you've done with yourself somewhere." Sam smiled at me, taking his helmet off.

"Thanks. For letting me vent like that. It was nice finally telling somebody about it. After ten years, it's good to have someone you can talk to about things."

"Well, I'll always be around you." Spidey said, not listening to his words, as he was drooling. He shook his head. "I mean, as team leader, you can tell me anything. Like, perhaps, if you have a boyfriend?" He asked, drooling again, hearts almost floating around him.

"Should I answer that?" I asked Ava.

"Best not. If he find out your single and he's looking at you like that now, you don't want to see him in flirting mode." She said, and we both laughed. Fury came into the room.

"You okay now Fury?" I asked him.

"Fine, Firebird. But we do have a problem. I need to talk to you alone for a minute." He told me, and we walked outside and to the outside of the hellicarrier. "Now, I want to know how good you are at school?"