Isn't That a Girl's Haircut?

AN: HELLO!!!!! I am making my return!!!!! I've had a lot on my plate lately and haven't had much time to write, but I'm back now!

Vegeta's POV

Zarbon... "Did we really forget to kill you?" I said, annoyed. Kakarot, you had one job!

"Well, I am still immortal," Zarbon said. I made sure Ayumi was standing behind me, since I wasn't sure when he'd attack.

"Whatever... say, you haven't seen my wife around here have you?" I said. "I'm sure she'd love to beat the living hell out of you."

"Actually, I came here looking for her, but I guess you'll do just as well," Zarbon said.

"Finally coming out of the closet? I'm flattered, but I'm marr-"

"Vegeta I meant killing you. But if you're ever feeling up to it, give me a call, eh?" Zarbon said. (I've been binge watching DBZ abridged and just got past the Zarbon episodes, so that's why I'm writing like this XD )

"Ayumi, get out of here, go find Bulma or something," I said. She started running, and Zarbon teleported in front of her. She didn't look scared in the least.

"Come on, I'm not so scary that you have to run away?" Zarbon said. Touch her and I'll rip your damn head off.

"No, you don't scare me. I mean, look at your hair. Isn't that a girl's haircut?" she said.