Date Night

Vegeta's POV

We decided that we'd go on a date to try to make up for all of this. We hadn't been out for long, and (y/n) already looked uncomfortable. I put an arm around her to try to cheer her up. Maybe she thought someone was checking her out. She clutched my arm almost painfully tight. I took a look around, still unsure of what was scaring her. "(Y/n), do you just want to sit at home for the night?" I said.

"N-no, it's fine, I'll get over it," she said. "You seem like you needed a good time too, I won't take it from you."

"If you're uncomfortable, we can go home, I don't mind at all," I said.

"Are you sure it's okay?" she asked.

"Of course it is," I replied.

"Yeah, okay, let's go," she said.

Time skip!

We agreed on chilling on the couch and watching TV. I had an arm around her and everything was going great. She seemed happy for the first time in a long time. That is, until a breaking news segment interrupted our show.

"When Yamcha, who was recently arrested on three counts of murder, was given the lethal dose, he was given 1 hour to live. It has been two days and three doses and he still lives on. He still remains in police custody. Police say that he's been in a maximum-security cell repeatedly saying "she's mine"," the news anchor said.

"That bastard," I muttered. "He wished for immortality, that's why he was so strong."

"What the hell do we do if he escapes?" (Y/n) asked.

"Simple, we wish for his mortality before he can get out," I said.

"We? Do you really expect me to leave the house? And don't say you'll go alone because I'm not getting left here alone," she replied.

"Shit. You're right, wanna have Goku and Piccolo worry about it and call it a day?" I said.

"Idiot! Goku has Ayumi!" she said.

"Stay here, I'll be upstairs, I need to talk to Piccolo and the short, bald one," I said. She was reluctant but she did.

V: Did you guys hear about Yamcha?

P: what? That he's immortal? Let me guess, you want us to wish for his mortality?

V: bingo.

K: wait, you believe in me?

V: no, I just ran out of options

K: aw

I went downstairs again. (Y/n) was hiding behind the couch. "What's gotten into you?" I asked.

"There's someone wearing orange at the door, and he's trying to knock it down," she said. Dammit.