The Hunt

Don't play music till I tell you to!

"Bulma!" I yelled, knocking on her door. She opened the door. "I need you to take care of Ayumi, I have to do something."

"Okay?" she said, sounding confused. "Where's Vegeta?"

"Frieza planet 276," I muttered.

"What!?!" she yelled.

"Look, I don't have time to explain. I have to find the dragon balls," I said. She handed me a watch. "Why do I need a watch?"

"It's a tracker," she said, "for the dragon balls. I'll take care of Ayumi, just stay safe."

"Thanks Bulma, I'll try," I said, leaving her with my child.

Time skip

6 dragon balls. One more and I can save my family. I finally made it to the location of the last dragon ball. I put all of them in their formation. The dragon appeared. "I wish," I said.

"That you would scatter the dragon balls," a familiar voice said.

"Your wish is granted." I felt a hand hit me to the ground.

Play it now.

"Where is your husband?" Zarbon said, standing over me.

"You mean he's still alive?" I said. "You didn't kill him?"

He stomped on my stomach. "I have no time for your games, he wasn't on the ship," Zarbon said. He has to be on Earth...

"I can assure you, I'm not playing any games," I said. Zarbon shrugged as I finished speaking.

"Might as well avenge myself," Zarbon said.

"Wait? Won't Frieza be mad at you?" I said.

"Frieza is gone, (y/n)," Zarbon said. "I killed him. Now I'm going to kill you." Woah. He adored Frieza. He's gone mad with power.

I stood up and tried to run, only to be knocked down by a weak ki blast. "Zarbon, please, I have a family," I cried.

"What do I care? When have I ever struck you as generous?" Zarbon said, charging up a ki blast. "Any last words?"

"Yeah. Go fuck yourself," I said, firing a ki blast, causing him to lose his charge. I knocked him over and ran.

Before I could get far away, he tackled me and started pummeling my face. I was feeling woozy. I swung at him, and he snapped my arm like a twig. I screamed due to the unbearable pain. "Goodbye, (y/n), it's been fun," he said, firing a lethal blast.

Vegeta, Bulma, Goku, anybody, find the dragon balls. Take away his immortality. Avenge me.