You Are NOT the Father

I took a pregnancy test, and it turns out I'm pregnant! I couldn't help but wonder who the father was, and it was as simple as knowing how far along I was. Vegeta and I decided that I should go to a doctor and figure it out. I would either be 4 weeks or 8 weeks along, and the anxiety was killing me. Was this the boy who came and saved us or something completely different?

Today is the day I find out.

Vegeta and I were at the hospital waiting for the test results. Both of us were extremely nervous for obvious reasons. "Vegeta, I'm so nervous," I said.

He looked as though he were somewhere else as he just simply nodded. I wasn't sure whether he was as nervous as me or putting on his macho act or both.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, a doctor finally came out holding a clipboard. I was so nervous that I wanted to puke. "So, how far along am I?" I asked shyly.

"According to the tests we ran, you are about 4 weeks pregnant," he said. I almost cried tears of joy. I looked over at Vegeta, who had one of his rare actual smiles.

"Thank you, doctor," I said.

~

Everything went smoothly with the pregnancy and Trunks came out right on time. The rest is history.

A/N: Casual reminder that this isn't the end anymore