6 to 1

Vegeta's POV

She's out cold. Great. There's going to be six bad guys coming here at any second. I don't doubt my abilities at all, but I need someone to show off my abilities to. "Oh look, we have him outnumbered, this should be quick," I heard.

"Oh, are you excited that you get to die soon?" I said. They all laughed. They're dead meat. Don't let the cat get away. I heard. (Y/n)...

They all began charging attacks. They're going to go 6 to 1? They must be terrified. I dodged the blasts by jumping into the air. I was knocked back down by Cell. "Did a bee just sting me?" I said. I was drilled in the face with Frieza's fist. I looked up to see Cell, Frieza, Raditz, Zarbon, Nappa, and Beerus all standing above me. Shit.

They were all blown back by an attack that didn't belong to me. I quickly got to my feet and fired a Final Flash. They were all dead except for Beerus, who flew off. What the hell do I do? I turned around to see who fired the attack, if it was (y/n), I would chase him down.

A small girl?

"Daddy! You're okay!" she yelled before hugging me. Ayumi did that!?! She is my child after all. I should have known, she looks just like her mother. Beerus can wait. I can't leave her here alone.