No Hair Makes You Stealthy

Note: I am EXTREMELY rusty on Beerus's personality so if I butcher it, I'm so sorry!

Where am I? Where did that demon of mine go? Am I dead? Why is everything so dark? Where's Vegeta?

I didn't know what I got into

Suddenly, I could see light. Along with a cat. No. No no no! Did he kill Vegeta? Why would he keep me?

Somehow I can't go back even if I really wanted to. So what more can I do?

"Where is he?" I said.

"Worry not, he is fine, he was just stupid enough to let his guard down," the cat said. "Now as for you. Why is your little one so powerful? You seem pathetic, and she's stronger than Vegeta, so what gives?"

"Maybe I haven't let it out yet. Maybe you're the perfect one for me to let it out on," I said. The cat took a step back and began charging his attack. Let's finish this. No more enemies.

Here in the end it's just me and you.

I managed to knock him down with one attack. Vegeta seemed to make it out like this cat was more than this. Maybe I should have known better. I mean, it is a cat.

I never wanted to play by all the rules. A knife in hand I'm playing out the part of the fool.

He got up once I let my guard down and fired an attack that sent me flying into what I'm guessing is a wall. It's still a little dim. He's strong for a cat. Before I hit the ground, he was there to hit me again.

So here we go, you can judge me thoroughly.

I got too cocky.

It's too late for apologies.

I should have figured out that he was hiding something. My only choice at this point was to fight back and try not to get beaten. I fired an attack before he could hit me and he seemed to deflect it with ease. He seemed to put no effort into a hit and he knocked me over.

Go ahead and just hit me since your able, we both know my determination is unstable

I swung at him with full force, at least in my regular form. It did nothing. I wish I had enough time to transform. That's the only way I have a chance.

I'm not even mad because I keep on dying, but I don't even know why I'm trying.

I fired many attacks and began an attempt to transform into a Super Saiyan, but he knocked me over before I had a chance. I have to stay in this for my family. We will not be blown apart again. And if I die now, that's it, no more wishing me back. Why didn't I just argue with him like a normal person? Now my life is at risk.

This isn't what I want, yet it's what I asked for. Curiosity over all my morals.

"If you're this easy to kill, just imagine Vegeta!" the cat said.

"Have you ever made him mad?" I forced out. "Kill me, and he will rip your head off, all nine times."

He laughed. "Trust me, I've beat an angry Vegeta."

I took away our perfect, happy ending. Resetting the world despite the warnings.

"I've seen him kill better than you," I said.

"His daughter could kill him!" the cat said. "In fact that's not a bad idea. Say, I'll spare you if you give me your daughter. Permanently. Or I could kill you and take her myself, your call."

I froze. How dare he. I felt my hair begin to rise. I had a... red aura? What the hell? Whatever, I needed to kill this thing.

Right now I'm made of love

I dove at him and managed to land a lot of clean hits on him. "You forgot the third option. I kill you and you leave Ayumi alone," I said.

The cat only chuckled. "You sound just like your mother, (y/n)," he said.

"What?" I said. I wasn't going to let my guard down, I wasn't going to let him trick me.

"She wanted to protect you from me as well, but she couldn't, and here we are. I guess I'll have to kill you too," he said.

"You liar!" I said. "At least make it believable! My parents both died when Frieza took out the planet!"

He chuckled. "How would you know, you left long before that happened?"

How does he know these things?

I know who you are, you remember who I am. We knew that once in a timeline we had grown to be good friends.

"Now, to prove two generations wrong!" he said. He had an attack about the half size of this building we were in. I began charging an attack to outdo or at least deflect it. It's my last chance.

And yet I killed your brother without giving him a chance. Every time you throw me down, I hope you kill me once again.

I fired right after he did. All I could do was hope at this point. Wait... they both deflected each other? My attack sent me flying and his did the same to him. I have a chance.

So go ahead and hit me since you're able. All the sin that I can feel is unbearable. If I could only hit you once it would be over.

He took off running. I have to chase him! He's going for Ayumi! I chased him outside, dodging the attacks he threw back at me. I managed to tackle him. He quickly threw me off.

"(Y/n)!" I heard. No, my whole family was so close? They need to get out of here!

But the consequences last forever.

"Both of you! Get out of here!" I said. "At least get Ayumi out of here! Please!"

Vegeta didn't even question me as he used instant transmission to get the two of them to safety. The cat gave me a dirty look. He was going to kill me.

The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell. It's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.

He quickly knocked me down. I tried to get him off of me, but I wasn't strong enough. For a cat that bony, he sure is heavy. He began charging up an attack, just inches from my face.

You have me advice, I chose genocide, but I know how to make it right.

I shoved him off of me and took off. I need him to take his time finding Ayumi, and I need to get everybody together to kill this thing.

I am made of love, but I'll give up for you

Love, but I'll give up for you

Love, I would give up for you

Love

Note: yes, that was Stronger Than You (Frisk response)