Please Don't Go...

Back to your POV

I woke up with tears streaming down my cheeks. I had a nightmare involving Yamcha. I knew he was gone for good, but I still was afraid. I needed someone to talk to. When I went to wake Vegeta up, he wasn't there. I got up and walked out of the bedroom, thinking that he was outside training.

I went to the front door to see him about to leave the house with a single bag. "V-Vegeta?" I said. He turned around quickly as though I had scared him half to death. He probably thought I was still asleep. "Where are you going?"

"I... I can't tell you," he said quietly.

"What do you mean? What can you tell me?" I said.

"I can tell you that I won't be coming back," he said. I could feel my heart break at that very moment.

"Vegeta, you're not leaving me!" I yelled, beginning to cry.

"(Y/n), I don't have a choice anymore," he said.

"No, that's a load of shit and you know it," I said, my sadness beginning to turn into anger. "You can't leave now, I don't have anyone other than you. My only friend outside of you and Ayumi is dead, our daughter is training with Goku for the next few months, and our son has yet to be born!"

"(Y/n), calm down," he said.

"No! How do you expect me to calm down!? Do you expect me to make it with nobody now? Are you really that stupid?" I yelled, now in complete tears.

"All I'm going to do is hurt you, you're better off without me," he said.

"You don't understand how much I need you right now. You don't know what this is like... I at least need one person here for me right now. When and if this blows over, if you still feel the same way, I guess I can't stop you. Just stay until I have Ayumi back," I said.

"Fine, I guess, but you'll just be living with another killer for a while," he said, he sounded sad. Something hit him when he saved me. I need to figure out what before he does anything irrational.

I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go anytime soon. He can't leave me...