I Miss You...

I heard knocking at the bedroom door. "Go away, Vegeta," I said.

"I'm not leaving until you open the door!" he said.

"Why should I! You'll walk out if I get upset!" I yelled.

"Dammit (y/n), just let me explain myself!" he yelled. Another argument.

"Why the hell do you deserve me to forgive you?!" I yelled.

"I don't! But at least let me try! I love you, dammit!" he yelled. For whatever reason, that hit me like a truck. He hasn't told me he loved me since the whole Yamcha thing. Well, he has, but this is the first time it's been believable.

I got up and opened the door. He looked a mess, kind of like me. "Please do explain. You'd better have a damn good reason," I said.

"There's not a good enough reason, but it's not what you think. Look, there were a few other Saiyans that survived and they're still doing the whole destroying planets thing. Anyways, they said if I figure out that I really am evil that I should go back with them," he said.

"What the hell made you think you're evil?" I said.

"Well I'm clearly not good! I let this whole thing happen!" he said.

"Vegeta! What if they were just waiting to kill you?!" I said, pissed off at his stupidity. "I can't lose you..." He looked away. He clearly felt guilty. Maybe a little dumb, too.

"(Y/n), you stopped me from going, it's okay," he said quietly. I broke, I couldn't be mad anymore. I threw myself into him and let the tears fall. I felt his hand brush through my hair. "Maybe we should pretend like none of this ever happened."