But Nobody Came

Song is Love You More by Eminem.

WARNING: it is by Eminem, so it has a LOT of dirty words

They all left for battle. I decided that it would be best to go find Yajirobe to get some sense beans, since I knew we'd need them.

Aand you is there

The tower was extremely quiet. "Yajirobe?" I said. Nothing. "Korin?" Still nothing.

"I'm here, (y/n)," I heard. Yamcha.

"Oh! Hey Yamcha! Have you seen Korin or Yajirobe?" I asked. He laughed a dark laugh. "Y-Yamcha?"

"Does it matter? All that matters is that we're alone, at last," he said coldly.

"Yamcha, I'm serious, where are they? You're starting to freak me out," I said.

"Let's just say I got rid of them so I could have this... private talk with you," he said. Oh hell no. I took off in a desperate attempt to escape him. "(Y/n)? Where are you going?"

"Away from you! You psycho!" I yelled. I was quickly thrown to the ground. "When did you learn to fight?"

"When I saw you," he said, "now, do you want to cooperate?"

"Fuck off," I said. He smiled and punched me in the head hard enough to knock me out. Shit. Where are we going?

Le time skip

I woke up with my wrist tied to a bedpost. Too easy. I jerked my arm to rip the rope or just undo the knot. I tried not to make any noise as the rope simply dug into my arm. Jesus Yamcha, where did you learn to tie a knot? And what kind of rope is this?

The door to this room creaked open. Yamcha's here. "Look who's up!" he said happily.

"You sick creep!" I yelled.

"Still not cooperating? Well, let's just see if that'll change if you lose your family," he said.

"Over my dead body!" I yelled.

He chuckled. "Maybe your cut up body," he said, pulling out a knife. He jabbed it at my shoulder, but I used my free hand to grab his wrist and hold it up. "You can't stay like this forever," he said.

I smiled and kicked him in his man meat. He dropped the knife, only slightly cutting my shoulder. I grabbed the knife and cut the rope. Yamcha body slammed me, causing me to hit my head on the wall. I rubbed my head, accidentally dropping the knife. Yamcha dove for it. I only had one choice here. "Galic-" I was cut off by a KameKameHa by Yamcha that knocked me down.

He picked me up and pinned me to the bed. I kicked and flailed but it didn't seem to affect him in the least. He tied my left wrist to the post, then my right, and then he stood up. I started to kick my feet, a attempting to hit him when he was by them. I wasn't able to hit him before he began tying my feet to the posts.

Once I was tied up, he began to walk out. "I'll be back in a minute," he said.

"You'd better not lay a finger on any of them!" I yelled. He just laughed and walked out.

I began to concentrate. Trunks, can you hear me? The you in my belly is in a lot of trouble.

Mom? What are you talking about?

I mean I'm in some serious trouble.

If you're talking about Yamcha, you aren't pregnant if you're worried about me. You still have a little bit.

Trunks, you're missing the point

You aren't going to die. He's not coming to kill our family. You are just going to have to wait for our battle to end, I promise one of us will come save you.

Trunks, please hurry up.

"I'm baaack," Yamcha sang as he walked into the room. I scoffed. "You make this all so much easier." He pulled out his knife and made a deep slice across my stomach that was only deep enough to hurt a lot. I wanted to cry out. "Still not breaking?" He pulled out a pill. I slammed my mouth shut. He jerked my jaw open and forced it in. He forced me to swallow it.

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

"Be prepared for some nightmares," he said. "Once you're broken, you'll have no choice but to cry on my shoulder and then you'll be mine forever."

The guys had better hurry up.

2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY? IS SHE DYING?

No, all of her friends are busy and she is not.

Warning: the next few chapters might be graphic and creepy as hell.