Paying the Price

"T-traitors!?!" I said.

"That's right! Kakarot was supposed to destroy this bloody planet! You were supposed to die with the rest of us!" he spat at me.

"You know what!?! Thanks to me, there's one more full-blooded Saiyan!" I yelled.

"How cute, you think that matters," he said. "I'm from the past. I live in the past. The crime you committed against our planet is all that matters to me."

"But what's that on your head?" I said. "That is certainly not a Saiyan thing."

"They promised to keep me alive, but they obviously lied," he muttered.

"So that explains your trust issues..." I muttered.

He smirked. "I'm not the problem here. The only problem here is you two. Well, you and my idiot son," he said, shocking me. He wants to kill his son...
After the way he acted with Ayumi, I wouldn't imagine he'd harm his family.

"You know what, I'm glad I'm not like you. I'm glad I'm keeping this planet safe. I intend to keep doing that," Goku chimed in.

"I'd tell you good luck, but it wouldn't help you," the King said. He fired an attack at Goku, injuring him. He did it with ease. Crap. "Do you want to talk any trash?" I was frozen with fear. I saw him charging up an attack. I'm dead unless I move. But sadly, I can't. I don't know why I can't control my own body. The attack came at me.

A split second before I would've been hit, I was tackled out of the attack's path. "Looks like me and you have to battle. I honestly thought you would've joined me by now," the King said. Who tackled me? Did one of his men tackle me?

"My son."