[0.1] - dare

[ lower-case letters intentional ]

yoongi's pov

"hyung, truth or dare?" jungkook asked me.

we were all sitting on the couches, that we'd moved to form two parallel lines in the living room area of our dorm. we had a week off after our promotions from 'i need u' before starting on our next promotions for 'run' and our 4d member had suggested a game of truth or dare.

"dare." i replied smoothly, leaning back into the couch and resisting the urge to tune them out and take a nap.

the guys got up and huddled together to come up with the dare, like we'd done many times before. it was like an unspoken rule for us.

"remember taehyun noona that the got7 boys introduced us to?" jungkook asked me, a small smirk forming at his lips.

"you mean that one's supposed twin?" i asked the maknae, pointing at our second youngest member with a risen eyebrow.

"mm." jin nodded.

"how could i forget?" i crossed my legs and sat up a little straighter. "i'm her bias in this group, remember? swag."

"we're not starting this 'swag' crap agai-" jin was cut off by namjoon giving a scream to quiet the upcoming argument.

j-hope waved off their momentary distraction and leaned forward, so he was close to my face.

" i dare you to text her and ask her for nudes."

"but i-"

"you know our punishment for failed dares, hyung." taehyung whistled out.

"but what if-"

"yoongi, chill. she's okay, she probably won't take it the wrong way." jimin assured me, patting my shoulder reassuringly.

"alright, but i swear to god if this becomes a scandal.."

"just do it!" came a loud yell in response from the members.

oh. k.