[2.4] - honey

bro the last time i updated this story was aug. 31st, 2018. the fact that some of y'all have stuck around THIS LONG and have been reading faithfully and waiting for an update is both amazing and heartwarming

i feel really really bad for not keeping up on this story, or any of my other ones

and for that, i am really, REALLY sorry.

thank you all so much for never giving up on me or this story.

i seriously adore u guys )))):

A WARNING: this chapter is a lil messy and is a lil everywhere B U T, it's fuckin here hoes

IMPORTANT: i'm thinkin this book might have 5 more chapters AT MOST

be prepared

- - - 

a few months had passed since the night yoongi took tae to chuck-e-cheese and got his ass whooped, and a lot had happened since then.

taehyun and the boys had gotten inevitably closer, to the point that taehyun had definitely snuck out once or twice or five times to stay the night with yoongi and the others, though every time she had fallen asleep on the couch, curled into yoongi's chest under a blanket.

taehyun and her group, VOID, had finally debuted. when tae's teasers and profile were released, she had trended worldwide for a day and a half at #1 before dropping down to #5 for the rest of the week.

her teaser had gone viral, people finally putting together the pieces that she:

1. was in fact, a biological woman

2. used to be a trainee under SM ent. and was originally to debut with red velvet

3. had definitely caused the women in her performing arts school to question their sexuality since she was, biologically, a female

4. is a damn good rookie

taehyun found quickly that her individual fanbase had skyrocketed well past that of the rest of her group. she tried to play it off humbly, and most of the girls in her group were beyond thrilled for her, as well as them because taehyun's popularity meant group exposure in the end.

of course, there were the select few that didn't like taehyun's skyrocket to the top (cough haji and juli cough) and how easy it was for her to make connections with other more established idols. the female's rap verse and hook in their debut track as well as her gesture in their b-side track had taken the industry by storm.

when they had their first television recording, the mcs were quick to single her out and ask her to do a live reenactment of her verse, her gestures, and her ending pose for the title track. it felt to some that they talked about taehyun's popularity more than anything else, about her supposedly amazing skills far more than others, and even taehyun herself was starting to feel worn out by it.

was she grateful? of course, at this rate she may even get a monster rookie award for the year. but she could feel the tension rising in the group, if only from two particular people.

two months after their debut, tae had been invited as the only one from her group to participate in a variety show with idol maknaes. she was one of twelve guests, along with jungkook from bts, sehun from exo, hyuk from vixx, dino of seventeen, yugyeom of got7,  taemin of shinee, yeri of red velvet, jeonghwa from exid, chanmi of aoa, tzuyu from twice, and dasom of sistar.