✖ Chapter 14 ✖

He's been ignoring me all day. Every time I seemed to manage to find him, he'd be gone the very next second. He didn't even look at me with that cute little dazed face anymore. Now all I got were glares as sharp as daggers.

You're driving me nuts... I thought to myself, tapping the bottom of my led pencil's eraser on the notes of my open math notebook. I didn't know being called a twink was a derogatory thing. They're usually considered to be cute...or at least that's what urban dictionary told me when I was trying to do some research on the whole being gay thing...

Sighing quite loudly, I accidentally managed to get the attention of most of the class, and my devil of a math teacher, Mr. Moselle.

"...Am I boring you Mr. McDaniel?" He muttered. "Because I've noticed that you've been spacing out for the last twenty minutes."

"Uh, no, sorry...." I replied, slightly embarrassed.

"Hm, well since you've got my attention now, can you please tell me how to find the base of this triangle?" He asked, as if he were trying to teach me a lesson apart from this one.

Sure you twat...

"...Well." I began, clearing my throat as I sat up in my seat. "Since we already have the length of the hypotenuse, and the depreciating angle, all we have to do is multiple the hypotenuse by cosine and the given angle, because we're trying to find the length adjacent to the angle."

The whole class stared at me in awe, as if they expected me to be some idiot because I played hockey.

"...Very well then." Mr. Moselle replied, seeming slightly dejected by the fact that he couldn't embarrass me today like he usually tried to.

Going back to my own little world, I found myself doodling in the corners of my notebook as I continued to think about Phillip.

....You know, if it makes you so mad to think that I'd just automatically assume that you'd take the girl's role during sex...maybe I'll let you...fuck me instead...I guess...

My face turned a bright red just imaging it.

Yeah right. I smirked to myself. That's so not happening...

"...Hey weirdo." Tristan whispered to me, pulling me out of my train of thought. "Get lucky last night or something? You've got a weird expression on your face."

"I wish..." I sighed, whispering back. "I need you to meet me after class. There's something I need to talk to you about."

"Alright man, see you in five." He replied, already putting his things away.

Mr. Moselle hated it when we packed up early, but being in the guy's class was like torture. He was so damn boring, and he always spoke with this monotone type of voice that automatically put people to sleep.

Sometimes I couldn't help but feel like he chose the wrong job. The man was miserable, and so were we.

The second the bell rang, we all rushed out of the classroom like our lives depended on it.

It was like stepping out into daylight for the first time after being trapped in a dungeon all your life. Maybe I was over exaggerating just a little bit, but come on, school sucked.

Across from the classroom door stood Tristan, just waiting for me like the good pal that he was.

He totally shared how I felt about that class, however, unlike me, he couldn't skip it because he was holding on such a small string towards graduating.

"So what was it that you needed to talk to me about?" He asked, his hands in his pockets like he had nothing to worry about as he lied up against the lockers.