#1 How you guys met :)

• Dedicated to You know who you are :)

Louis: You guys met at the carnival, because you both got stuck on the ferris wheel, at the really top. He ended up giving his number to you, since he thought you were cute.

Niall: Can you guess? You guys met at Nandos. You both were regular customers, so one day Niall asked if you liked Nandos, and you said yes. He smiled and said he did too. You guys were inseperable from that moment, talking nonstop and eating Nandos together everyday.

Harry: You both met when your car broke down. He saw this, stopped his car, and helped you out. You liked him from the very start, he was so sweet to you. Your car ended up not working, so he drove you back in his car to your house, talking all the way as if you guys were old best friends. 

Liam: You both met at the grocery store. Because of your short height, you couldn't reach something you wanted at the top aisle, and Liam saw and got it for you. You blushed and said thanks, he was so good-looking. You guys met again at the park when you were walking your dog, so he went up to you and talked to you, as if you guys were always best friends or something.

Zayn: You both met at the salon. You were getting you split-ends trimmed, and Zayn was getting his hair done, both of you across from eachother. You guys began to talk, and you ended up having a date for tomorrow night with him. 

So guys what do you think? My first ever preference! I'll upload at LEAST one a day, I promise! :) Just leave requests!