#9 You take his clothes when he's in the shower :D

• Dedicated to One Direction!! Even though they would never read this crap)

Zayn: "Y/N! Did you take my clothes?" Zayn yelled from the bathroom. You rolled your eyes. "No, Zayn, aliens took them and traded them for rocks," you said. "Y/N, give them back," he ordered. "Hmm, no. Looks like you have to come get them!" you said, smirking. "Y/N!!!" "Fine, fine," you said, tossing him his clothes and laughing.

Harry: Harry didn't put his clothes in the bathroom when he showered. In fact, you sometimes had to yell at him for doing that. O_O

Niall: "Can you give me my clothes back, Y/N? Please?" he asked, poking his head out of the bathroom door. "Nope," you said. "Why not?" he asked. "Because, I-" you had no words to say. Why did you take his clothes? You shrugged. "Okay," you said, and gave him his clothes. "Thanks, Y/N,"

Louis: "Y/N, I swear...I'm gonna-" "Gonna what?" you asked innocently. "Hand it over," he growled. "What?" you asked, holding your hands up. "My clothes!" "Never took them," you said, biting your lip and trying not to laugh. He ran out of the bathroom with a towel on, snatched the clothes out of your hand, and vanished into the bathroom. "Someone's having a bad day!" you called, laughing.

Liam: Liam had an extra pair of clothes in the bathroom, knowing Liam. :D

A/N: Leave requests! Sorry, I haven't updated. Just leave requests in the comments or send them to me (preferred).