#13 He finds you reading a dirty preference of him ;)

• Dedicated to a girl named Kiran

Liam: Liam was gone at the recording studio, and you were reading preferences. You accidentally clicked on a dirty preference, titled, "How he makes love to you," and you scrolled down to Liam's. A blush crept to your cheeks as you started reading it. "'He gives you lovebites everywhere'" Liam read aloud from behind you. Oh crap, you thought You jumped, sat on your phone, and turned around to Liam. He must've come home early! He smiled. "Let's make that real, babe," he said, carrying you to your and Liam's bedroom, and I think you know what happens next. ;)

Harry: You loved reading preferences, especially Harry's. You were reading a dirty one (because those are your favorites) until you saw Harry reading behind your back. "Harry!" you gasped, and put your phone away. "No, no! I wanna keep reading. It was pretty good," he laughing, taking your phone away from you and reading the preference. You sat, staring at the ground with a tomato-red face. You were embarassed.  "Hmm, we should try this out, shall we?" he asked, smiling a cheeky smile as he showed you a line that said, 'You both made hot love in the shower'. That was exactly what you did that night. 

Niall: Ni was taking a shower, singing Call me maybe (O_O), and you were on your laptop reading some dirty, dirty, preferences of him. You were so engrossed in it, you didn't hear Niall step out of the shower and come into the room. You shut your laptop quickly and smiled up at him. He was looking at you. "What were you looking at?" he questioned. "N-nothing," you said. He stared at you, then he smiled. "Okay," he said, letting go of it. You loved Niall for that. You went into the kitchen to make him a sandwich, until you heard Niall laughing in the different room. You rushed to the room, to see him on your laptop. "You can't get enough of me, can you?" he said, smiling and kissing you deeply. Nope, you couldn't.

Louis: Louis was on tour, halfway around the world, but lately you've been calling and texting him, and he hasn't been answering. You decided to read some preferences, because that was what you did when he was gone. You really missed him. You came across a dirty one that a fan sent you, so you started reading it. You were reading it aloud, because that was how you always read. "He hotly made love to you," you read aloud. You sighed, longing for him more than ever. "You dirty girl," Louis whispered in your ear. "Louis?" you asked. You both kissed, then he said that he was taking a break. "I love you," you said. "Now, want to make what you were reading real?" he asked, smiling. Oh Lou...

Zayn: You were reading a dirty preference of Zayn. He was in the room, but facing you, so he couldn't see what you were doing. It was risky, but you loved reading these preferences. "What are you doing?" he asked you, looking up from his phone. "Nothing," you said, closing the page on your phone. "Oh sure. Give me your phone," he said. "Never," you smirked. He reached over and took your phone from you. You hated being the weak one. He read the whole preference, and he looked up at you occasionally. "WHy are you reading this?" he asked. "I, uh-well," you stammered. He grinned. "You are so cute when you're caught red-handed," he said, and walked over to you to make the preference real. 

A/N: Someone requested something similar to this, but I thought this would be a little more...I don't know. I just liked this better. Lol, so what do you think? I update everyday and take requests! :D