#32 You catch him singing a weird song :D

Harry: You caught Harry singing "Gummy Bear" in the shower. And it was in French. You had no idea what to say as he opened the door with a towel on. "You didn't hear anything, Y/N, right?" he asked nervously. You shook your head, smirking. "Only everything, Gummy Bear." Harry ran into his room and closed the door, groaning. You were doubled over laughing. "Hazza, I didn't mean it," you told him, knocking on his door. "It was embarassing," he replied, opening the door with a pillow over his face. You couldn't help but smile and take the pillow off of his face. "I'm sorry," you said. "Just don't laugh," Harry mumbled, took the pillow, and put it over his head again. Poor Haz. Er, Gummy Bear.

Niall: "Hey, Niall, want to make me a sandwich?" you asked him cheerfully one day as you were watching TV with him. "I don't really want to," he said, smiling innocently at you. "That was a command, Nialler," you told him, laughing, as he shook his head and got up. As he was making the sandwich, you heard him sining Numa Numa. You put your hand over your mouth to keep from laughing. "What, princess?" he asked, as he walked into the room with the sandwich. You burst out laughing. Niall looked at you, hurt, then playfully took a bite out of your sandwich. "No, Niall, I was just-" you walked over to him to get the sandwich. "No, 'dis is my sanwich now," he said, mouth full of food, running away from you.

Louis: You were used to Louis singing weird songs, so it was not really surprising when you walked in on him singing I'm Sexy and I Know it. Nope, not at all. In fact, you joined him. "WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH!" you yelled in his ear. He jumped up, scared for a second. "Holy sh-hello Y/N," he recovered quickly. "Ha, I scared you. And yes, you are sexy, Louis," you told him, smiling and kissing him. He smiled back at you. "But not sexy enough to get out of doing the dishes. Remember, it's your week," you told him, grinning. "Damn it," he swore, stomping his feet like a child.

Liam: "SHAMPOO ON MY HAAIIIR, SOAP ON MY BOODDY!" Liam yell-sung in the shower. You and the girls were having a sleeopver at your house, and Liam had promised to stay out of the way. He was doing a good job at that, well, until now. "Umm, is that...Liam?" Perrie giggled. "Who else?" you muttured, but all the girls were laughing. "What is he singing?" Eleanor laughed. "Let's see," you said to her, and you three snuck to the shower. "SHAMPOOOOO!" Liam sung, hitting the high notes. The three of you erupted in laughter. "What the- Hey!" Liam yelled. He turned off the shower, and you three screamed and ran back to your room. "Close one," Perrie breathed. 

Zayn: "Youu arreee soooo beautifulll, to meeee, can't you seeeee oh woah, oh yeah," Zayn sung into the mirror, combing back his hair. "Um, Zayn? I was just doing a twitcam and...um..." you giggled. "And thousands of people are watching." He spun around to see you holding up the laptop. "Uh..." he stuttured, clearly embarassed and not knowing what to say. You laughed, as people typed things like 'lol' and 'wow'. Later, as you showed Zayn, #ZaynIsBeautiful was trending on Twitter. "Oh my God," he groaned. "It's okay, because Zayn, you are beautiful," and then you kissed him on the lips. "Not as much as you, Y/N," he replied, smiling into the kiss. 

A/N: Yeah, I had to do this.