#17 He does something childish :D

Louis: Louis was always the one to do something childish, but this was going way too far. One day, you both were shopping, until he came across a Louis Tomlinson doll. "Ooh, let's buy this," he said. "Louis, you have a kajillion of them," you rolled your eyes. "But I really really want it," he whined like a kid. "No, Louis, I-" "I REALLY REALLY WANT IT REALLY REALLY BAD!!!!" he screamed, jumping up and down. "Fine, just stop doing that," you hissed, and tossed the doll in the cart.

Niall: One day, you came home from work and looked around for Niall. You looked in the kitched, bathroom, and living room, but he wasn't the room. "Niall?" you called, then you heard the bed squeaking, as if someone was jumping up and down on it. "Over here!" he called to you. You came into his bedroom to see him jumping on the bed. "Whee!" he squealed. "What are you doing?" you asked. "Jumping on the bed!" You got on the bed, and jumped with him all day. 

Zayn: "I'm gonna take a shower," he told you after dinner. "Um, okay. Go ahead," you said. Except when you walked in the bathroom to grab your toothbrush really quickly, you saw him taking a bubble bath. WIth a rubber ducky. "Um. Zayn?" you asked, laughing. He saw you. "Hey Y/N!" he greeted, You started laughing harder. "Want to join?" he asked. "Sure," you said. Just for fun. You took off your clothes and got in. And ended up having a bubble fight. 

Liam: You both were reaching for the last cookie, except he got it. "Hey!" you yelled. He smirked and ate the cookie. "That's not fair. You could have split it," you whined. "Well, sorry, but life isn't fair," he said, then randomly stuck his tongue ou at you. "What the..." you burst out laughing and so did Liam. "Why'd you do that?" you asked after you both stopped laughing. He shrugged, and you guys laughed all over again.

Harry: You both were having a picnic, until Harry pulled something out of the pocket. "What's that?" you asked, curious. "Bubbles!" he yelled happily. "Harry, wha-" you were cutt off with a bubble popping on your nose. You blinked, stared at eachother, and laughed. He blowed bubbles while you popped them all. It was the cutest couple moment you guys ever had, too. <3

A/N: Abooboo Kababa (It's an inside joke) What do you guys think? Comment and feel free to request. Enjoy GIF.