#31 He is dared to break up with you :O

Zayn: Zayn nervously opend the door and walked in the house, the guys hiding outside and listening, grinning from ear to ear. They were feeling particularly evil today, and decided to dare Zayn to break up with you. Of course, you didn't know that. "Hey babe," you said lightly, giving him a peck on the cheek. He didn't respond, nor blink. "Zayn? You alright?" you asked, worried. "L-lets break up, Y/N," he said quickly, trembling. "What? No! Please, Zayn! I'm sorry! What did I do wrong? Oh, was it that one time when I ate the last cookie? I swear, I-" The guys outside couldn't contain their laughter, and burst into fits. Your face reddened. "Zayn?" you asked. "I'm sorry, they dared me to! I won't do it again! I promise," he promised, kissing you. "Aw," Louis cooed. "Shoo, now," you grinned at them, shutting the door.

Harry: "Hmm, Harry, I dare you to break up with Y/N!" Niall declared, laughing. "I would never!" Harry said, shocked at the blond-haired boy. "Pretend, of course. We'd hate for you to actually break up with her," Liam said, patting Harry's back. "I don't even want to pretend," Harry stated. "TOOO BAD!" Louis yelled, happily, and Harry pulled his phone out. He sighed. "If she's mad, it's all your fault, Niall," Harry warned. "Okay," Niall agreed. "Hello Harry!" you greeted cheerfully. Harry sighed, thinking of how he was about to ruin your cheery mood. "Y/N? I think we should take, er, a little break." Harry said carefully. "Harry? Did Niall prank you again? Tell him that it's his third time daring you to do that, I'm not falling for it," you smiled, and hung up. "My girl," Harry breathed, as the guys stared at the phone in disbelief.

Niall" "Hey, Niall! You know what you should do?" the interviewer asked him. "Yeah?" Niall smiled. "What?" he asked. The interviewer smirked, somewhat resembling a devil, and said, "We all dare you to break up with Y/N. Her reaction is going to be live." "Let's do it!" Niall smiled, knowing you would get over it quickly. He slips out his phone, and dials your number. The interviewer put his microphone near the phone, so everyone could hear. The audience silenced, wanting to hear. "Hello?" you asnwered. "Y/N, we need to talk," Niall said as seriously as he could. "About you pretending to break up with me because the interviewer dared you to which you are failing at because I am watching the interview live from the audience? Please, go on," you smirked, and Niall hung up, and searched for your face, and when he found it, he blew a kiss. You blew it back, 

Louis: "Please, I really don't want to," Louis begged, looking at Liam and Zayn. "Hmm, no," Liam smiled evilly. "Come on, you're the swag masta from Doncasta, the prank masta," Zayn encouraged. Louis sighed, defeated. "All right," he agreed reluctantly, and dialed your number, the first contact. "Hi Louis!" you greeted. "Hello love, I was just wondering, if...um...well, maybe that...we should just be friends?" he paused. Tears welled up in your eyes, and you angrily hung up. Louis gasped. "Guys!" Louis yelled. "HAHAHA!" Zayn and Liam couldn't stop laughing. "You guys are mentally ill." he muttured, grabbing his coat and walking out the door to go and find you. He found you at the park, crying. "Love, I was dared to." Louis said softly, "Maybe we should break up," you said quietly. Louis' eyes widened. "Perrie dared me to," you smiled, laughing, and he just stared. 

Liam: "Hello guys! I'll be answering some of your questions!" Liam smiled, reading what the directioners were asking him from Twitcam. "You should totally pretend to break up with Y/N," he read aloud. He laughed nervously. "I don't know," he replied. Now everyone was posting 'DO IT! DO IT!'. Liam sighed. "Okaay," he said, then he faced the laptop towards you, which you didn't notice since you were so engrossed in your book. "Y/N?" he asked. "Hm?" you replied. "Do you think we shouod break up?" he asked. "Nope," you said, not even blinking. "Okay," Liam replied simply. then turns to the camera on the laptop. "She says no. I love her," he whispered. 'You didn't even try, Liam' is what a few people said. "Well, how can I with a beautiful girl like Y/N? he smiled. 

A/N: I started to try and upload this from my phone but it posted it as a new story so...I'm sorry.