#10 He's sick :(

Liam: Liam pretended he wasn't sick, but you knew he was when he came home from the recording studio. You could tell by how pale and tired he looked. He sat down and put his head in his hands. "Are you alright, Liam?" you asked, sitting next to him. He looked up, not realizing you were there. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just tired," he said quickly. "Sure, Liam," you said sarcastically, then went to go make some soup. "Soup? That's a sick food," he said, raising his eyebrows at you when you gave it to him. "And you're sick, so it all works out," you said, smirking. "You know me too well, Y/N," he said, shaking his head and eating the soup.

Niall: You two were in the middle of a heated makeout session, until he pulled away to cough into his sleeve. "Are you sick?" you asked him. He coughed in reply. "Poor Niall. I'll get some cough drops," you said, and went to the medicine cabinet. "I'm not sick!" he protested. "Then why are you coughing?" "Okay, I'm sick," he said, and ate the cough drop. "No kissing," you said. "That's not fair, princess!" he argued. "I can't get sick, Ni. I have a test tomorrow," you said, shaking your head. Niall sighed, cuddled next to you, and fell asleep. 

Louis: You and Louis played outside in the rain yesterday, so you both were sick and so Liam came over to take care of both of you. "At least we're both sick, and we can still makeout," he whispered. "Sssh, Louis, save your voice," you said, coughing. He lost his voice, and could only whisper. You both were laying down in bed and watching TV. Liam came in. "Do you guys need anything?" he asked politely. Liam has been very nice and caring to you guys. "No thanks," you both said. "Liam is so nice," you said. Louis closed his eyes and nodded. 

Harry: You were making some lunch for you and Harry, when there was a knock on the door. Harry usually just barges in, you thought, and opened the door. Harry (who looked awful) was leaning on top of Zayn. "Harry vomited three times," Zayn explained, helping Harry onto his bed. "Maybe he shouldn't come tomorrow," he suggested as you both looked at him. "Yeah, I think so. Thanks Zayn," you called to him as he went out the door. "I'm tired," he complained. "Then sleep," you said softly. "And hungry," he added miserably. "You shouldn't eat, Harry. You'll probably vomit," you said. "Please," he looked at you with pleading eyes. You left the room and came back with Sprite and crackers. "Just this much," you said. "Thanks, Y/N," he said.

Zayn: You both went to sleep, but Zayn kept tossing and turning all night. "Zayn, what's wrong?" you asked, sitting up. "Nothiing, go back to sleep," he said, not realizing you were awake. You groaned. "You might as well tell me, you woke me up with your tossing and turning," you mumbled. "My head hurts," he complained. "Kiss it and make it go away." You laughed. "Or medicine?" you suggested. "No," he said, turning away. "It's not that bad," you said. Then you had an idea. You popped the pill into your own mouth, then said you would kiss him. He turned around, eager for a kiss, and with your tongue, you put the pill into his mouth. He never even noticed you did, and when he woke up, he felt better. 

A/N: How was it? I hope it's not as bad as I think it is...

Leave requests and I will do them. Always.

Comment or you die! I mean, unless you don't have an account. Then you're good.