#18 You just got an ugly haircut :(

Harry: "Well, what do you think?" you asked him nervously. You just got your haircut while wearing a blindfold, because you liked surprises. "It's...erm, unique," he said slowly and carefully. He knew that if he said the wrong thing, you'd be really upset. "Well, I'm going to look at it now," you said, took off your blindfold, and looked at the mirror. You burst into tears. "I HAVE AN AFRO!!" you screamed. He hugged you, "It's not that bad, babe," he said, trying to convince himself more than you. You knew he was just trying to make you feel better, but you screamed at him anyways. "I look like Ronald McDonald!" you screamed. He sighed, and said, "It'll get better, I promise. But now, at least I can see your face." 

Niall: "Are you sure you want to get a haircut? I like your hair the way it is," Niall told you as you both walked into the salon. You laughed at Niall's silliness. Boys just don't understand. "It needs to change. It's been like this forever. I want something different!" you said, as he shook his head disapprovingly. Then you got your haircut. You were faced away from the mirror, so you had no idea what was happening to you hair. "Done!" the stylist exclaimed. You turned around. Your hair looked like Miley Cyrus's hair (her new hair). "Well...it's different. That's what you wanted," he said smugly, while you gaped at the mirror. "It's awful," you cried, disgusted by your hair. He felt sorry for you finally, and you both agreed on buying a hat from the hat store afterwards.

Louis: You opened the door to your flat, sulking. You were supposed to go to the hair cutter's for the party tomorrow, but they were closed. "What's wrong, love?" Louis asked, eating a sandwich. "It's closed. I'm gonna have to go with this hair to the party tomorrow," you sighed. "Nonsense, Y/N! I'll give you a haircut!" he said brightly, and rushed you into the bathroom. "Close your eyes," he instructed, then he put a blindfold around your eyes. You never liked hair in your eyes. You heard snipping, swearing, and sighing. "Done," he said wearily, and you took off your blindofld. You. Looked. Hideous. "LOUIE! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" you screamed, and chased him around the house with the scissors, threatning to cut his hair off.

Zayn: Zayn abosolutely did not let you get a haircut. He loved your long hair too much. <3

Liam: He bit his lip to try to keep from laughing. "It's okay," he said cautiously. "IT'S HORRIBLE! WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO YOU? UGH I LOOK LIKE BOZO THE CLOWN! IT'S SO SHORT! I HATE MY HAIR? I LOOK LIKE A BOY!" you screamed at the top of your lungs. You had beautiful, long luscious locks, and now it was all gone. "I told you to get it cut by a professional, but no. You wanted it to get done by me." he sighed, mumbling. "Will you still love me?" you asked. "Of course!" he said. You hugged him. "I'm sorry for yelling at you," you said. He smiled. "I know! What if I get a haircut, too? We can be short hair buddies," he said, smiling. "Short hair buddies?" you asked, smiling. "Yeah..." he said, then you both laughed.