#24 He dresses up like his Best Song Ever character :D

A/N: PLEASE READ!! I got this idea from @Nialls_Girl0913, and she makes preferences, (and they're really, really good) so the credit is to her! Check her's out! I just thought this was really funny, so I did it :D

Harry: "Can I please go to college with you?" Harry asked, following you around like a puppy dog as you got ready. "No, Harry," you sighed. What would he do there? "But there's nothing to do! I have free time for once I and want to spend it with you!" he argued. You planted a kiss on his forehead. "I'll be back, Haz," you smiled.

**at college**

The students sat down, and you noticed the seat next to you was now occupied. It was usually empty. You looked up at him, and was shocked. "Hi, I'm Marcel," he said in a high, squeaky voice, pushing up his glasses. "Hi...Harry?" you asked, laughing. "I told you I wanted to spend time with you," he whispered as you tried to pay attention to the lesson. Impossible.

Liam: "Okay, kids, now put your arms up, spin around, and take two steps to the right," you instructed. You were a dance teacher, and was trying to teach the choreography. Liam came back from tour today, but sadly you could not miss this rehearsal. You were leaving the house as he walked in, and he was dissapointed you were leaving him so soon. So when a guy who looked almost exactly like Liam came in, you weren't overly surprised. "What the...?" you trailed off, as the kids laughed at his funky costume. They've seen Liam visit during classes many times before. "Hello, I am your new dance teacher!" he yelled, pushing you out of the way in a joking manner. "Li, they have a recital next week!" you hissed as he taught all the wrong moves to them. He shrugged, and said matter-of-factly, "Oh well, I just want you to know that I'd do anything to spend my time with you," he winked, then realized all the students had stopped dancing to stare at you both.

Zayn: "You have to meet my date, Y/N! She's sexy as hell!" Niall dragged you through the large crowds, holding your hand. "Ni, I have to find Zayn! He's been gone for hours!" you whined, and you shut up when you saw her. "I'm Veronica," she greeted. "Hi, and you look familiar?" you asked, curious to know. "I've seen you...around," she said carefully. Something was off, though... "ZAYN?? HOLY MOTHER F-" Harry glared at you. "I was definitely going to say fudge sticks," you muttured, but then looked at Zayn and lost it. Louis then walked in, drunk, and slung an arm around who he thought was Veronica, and checked her out. Liam walked in on the sight, muttured, "Oh dear God," and walked out, causing everyone to laugh. "I still can't believe you're a woman," you laughed.

Louis: "So, my friend is coming over," he said casually, putting an arm around you. "What friend?" you asked. "Like, well, he's actually...um...just a friend," he smiled at you. Okaay...weird. "But I'm not gonna be there," he added. "So you're leaving me alone with your friend?" you asked, confused. He nodded. "Yeah, I have to pick up some stuff," and you nodded. So he left, and an hour later his friend came. He was...hairy-er and older than you expected. "Hey there, have ya seen Louis?" he said in a rough voice. "Um, he left," you said, cautiously. He was getting on to you, like really close. "So, baby, wanna have some fun?" he smirked. "Wha-no! I'm taken! I'd never cheat!" you protested. "Glad to hear that," he smiled, and kissed you. You shoved him away and held up your shoe to hit him. You didn't care if he was Louis' friend anymore. "NO!" you screamed. He started laughing. "It's me, Y/N! I'm in disguise!" he shouted, laughing. You threw the shoe at him, anyways, but laughing, too.

Niall: Niall has been on tour for about forever now, and you missed him like crazy. One day as you were trying to reach Niall on the phone, but he wouldn't answer, and collapsed on the couch, the doorbell rang. You answered it, hoping it would be Niall to surprise you. It wasn't. "Hi, Harvard's the name!" he said in a gravelly voice, and stuck his hand out to shake. "Um, hi," you said, and shook his hand cautiously. "Can I come in?" he asked. "What for?" you wanted to know. "Well, for business," he said quickly. "What business?" you asked. He seemed kind of suspicious. Actually, really suspicious. You looked into his eyes, and you recognized them immediately. Niall. "Niall?" you asked, smiling, then laughing at his clever disgiuse. "Aw, how'd you know?" he asked. "Your eyes can never be disguised. And what was all this for?" you asked. "I wanted to see if you'd ever let a suspicious stranger in the house!" he smiled. "Well, you're not a stranger at all, so get in here and cuddle with me!" you laughed, pulling him in and closing the door.

A/N: Okay, sorry if Harry's was kind of short, and Zayn's was really bad . But anyways, like said above, this idea was from @Nialls_Girl0913 so please follow her, she's pretty cool. Also, requests? Please? I mean, only if you want to...but it would make me so happy, and thanks for reading! :D