#25 You cry over something stupid :p

Niall: You blew into another tissue, bawling, as you stared at the ruined plate of macaroni and cheese you left in the stove for too long. Niall came home and saw the mess. "Princess? Are you alright?" he asked, concerned. You pointed at the burnt macaroni, still crying. "Aw, it's okay. Sshh, we'll get through this together," he hushed you, hugging you and biting his lip, trying not to laugh.

Zayn: "Zayn!" you cried, sobbing so hard you almost couldn't breathe. "Oh my God, Y/N? What is it?" he ran up the stairs. "I-I, broke my mirror!" you sobbed. "And now I'm g-gonna get seven years of bad luck!" you turned around, and saw Zayn, confused. "You believe in that?" he asked. You nodded, blotting your eyes with a tissue. "Oh, umm...you can use my mirror," he said awkwardly.

Harry: Harry walked into the flat you both shared to see you crying. "Y/N? Are you okay?" he asked, hugging you tightly. "Nemo!" you screeched. "Nemo?" he asked, confused. You nodded. "Nemo got lost! From Finding Nemo!" you sobbed. "Aw, but in the end they all ended up together, right?" he asked, brushing away your tears. "Y-yeah, but..." you started crying again and he just hugged you.

Louis: "Y/N? Love, what is it?" Louis asked, rushing to your side as he saw you were crying. "Z-Zayn told his s-sister to shut up! He hurt her feelings!" you bawled. "Oh," was all he said, backing away. For some reason he didn't know, you were crying over everything lately. "Uh. I'm. Sure. She's. Okay." he said, backing away with every word he said.

Liam: "Y/N? What's wrong, babe?!?" Liam ran into your room after he heard your sobs. You were on your "time of the month" and lately had been getting emotional over, well...everything. "You ate the last banana!" you sobbed, pointing an accusing finger at him. "I'm sorry, Y/N, I was just-" "DON'T TALK TO ME!!!" you screeched. Yeah, you had prety bad PMS. He sighed, left the room, and came back with a banana smoothie. Just what you wanted. "I used it to make a smoothie. For you." he said innocently. You couldn't help but kss him.

A/N: I AM SOO SORRY!!! Literally I feel so bad for not updating. But school started here, and I got into some World school, and now I got loads of homework. I will go back to updating everyday, though. From my phone if I have to.