4

(Mabel's p.o.v)

After a great afternoon of games, Bill and I decided to relax in our bedrooms. He took my hand again as we walked through the grand halls of the mansion. When we reached our rooms, we let our hands untangle.

I froze. I...I wanted him to stay with me...for some strange reason. I wanted to have a conversation. I don't want to sit alone on my bed thinking about Bill...I want him to be there with me. I'm having a strange feeling in my gut and I don't know if it's good or not...

"Bill..." I smiled. "Come in my room. We can chat."

Bill seemed to be in shock. He froze. "Really?"

I hesitated and managed to smile. "Yeah. Come on."

I took his hand this time, making him blush. We sat on the bed, our eyes met. His sparkling blue eyes into my coco brown ones.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Bill nervously laughed.

I couldn't control myself. We both knew we wanted to kiss. But who was going to make the move?

"Bill..." I looked down. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

I looked up to see his reaction. His face turned red, he scratched his golden hair. "No...have you kissed a boy?"

"Well...a merman if that counts." I laughed nervously.

Bill looked into my eyes again. Those sparkling baby blue eyes. "I don't think that counts."

We gazed into each other's eyes. Bill stroked my cheek and cupped his hands on my face. He leaned closer to me. I slowly leaned in as Bill put his hand on the back of my head.

Then, he pushed my head into his, our lips met. I put my arms around Bill's neck, closing my eyes. Bill kept pushing my head into his, our kiss grew stronger.

I hopped into his lap, feeling his soft, golden hair. Then, we pulled away, smiling at each other. Our hands intertwined once again. I leaned my head on Bill's shoulder.
~
~
(Bills p.o.v)

We kissed. We...kissed. Holy cow we kissed! I can't believe it! This feeling I've been having all day long....she has it too.

Shooting Star looked up at me, smiling. "Now I've kissed a boy."

I smiled down at her. "And I've kissed a girl."

She put her head onto my chest, breathing deeply. She closed her eyes as I petted her soft, brown hair.

"Shooting Star..." I sighed. "Why?"

She opened her eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Why did you kiss me?" My face turned red.

Shooting Star lifted her head off of my chest. "I-I'm not sure."

She panicked and let go of my hands.

"Because...I don't know why I kissed you either." I looked away.

"I don't know..." Shooting Star looked down. "I just have a feeling for you and I think it's a good one."

"How?" I looked into her dazzling eyes. "I've done nothing but horrible things to you..."

"It's called forgiving."

"Forgiving?" I repeated. "I'm a horrible person, Shooting Star, you know I am."

"You don't have to be!" She grabbed my hand. "You can learn to be a good person."

"I'm a demon." I stood up, releasing my hand. "I can't be."

Shooting Star frowned. "Well why can't you?"

I stayed silent.

"Bill, you can be a good person!" Shooting Star walked to me. "You already proved it to me."

I turned around to her nervous face. "Explain."

"Earlier today you...kidnapped me...tortured me...." Shooting Star shivered.

I looked away again...

"But you have me a better room rather than a gross, cold cell. You gave me the shower! You showed me the arcade!" Shooting Star walked in front of me, putting her hands on my shoulders. "You kissed me."

I put her arms down and held them firmly. "I guess you're right..."

She smiled warmly.

I smiled back, leaning in for another kiss. She gladly kissed back.