13

"My head hurts." Dipper rubbed his eyes.

"I know, Dipper..." I said to comfort him. "We just have to focus on getting out of here..."

"How are we going to escape? This is a different realm and this mansion is floating in the middle of no where." Dipper said, which scared me.

"There has to be some sort of portal somewhere." I looked around.

Meanwhile...(No ones p.o.v)

Bill punched Ty right in the mouth, causing it to bleed.

Ty grinned evilly and slapped Bill in the face and kicked him, causing him to trip.

"You're gonna regret messing with me." Ty laughed.

Bill looked up at him. "If I make you a deal will you promise to obey it?"

Ty smiled. "A deal? You know I can't resist those."

Bill stood up. "As long as Shooting Star and her family are safe, you can do whatever you want with me."

Ty raised an eyebrow, still smiling. "I don't know...it would be weird that my friend is my slave."

"I don't care what you do to me just promise me that Shooting Star will be safe. And that you'll never touch her again!" Bill stomped his foot.

"I don't know." Ty leaned against the wall. "That girl is pretty cute."

"What do you want from me?" Bill pleaded.

Ty crossed his arms. "Your girl."

"I won't allow you." Bill shook his head. "You can have anything of mine except that."

Ty smiled. "Would you die for her?"

Bill's face turned pale. "Of course I would."

"Now that's a deal." Ty slowly nodded.

"But if I die...how will I know you're not hurting her?" Bill crossed his arms.

"True...true." He nodded. "You can make a barrier between her world and ours before you go. And make sure it's locked and secure so I don't unlock it."

Bill sighed. "Deal?"

Ty reached his hand out for a shake. "Deal."

They both shook hands, confirming the deal...