9

(Bill's p.o.v)

She's gone...My beloved Shooting Star...gone. I promise that I will see her again...but for now I'm in trouble. The other demons are coming soon and they are going to ask me questions about this weekend...I have to be prepared.

"Bill!" I heard a voice. "What's up, dude?"

My good friend, Ty, appeared through the grand hall.

"Ty!" I smiled nervously. "You're early."

"Better early than late am I right?" He raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"True, true." I nodded.

"So what did you do this weekend?" He patted me on the back.

I frowned. I knew I had to make up a lie. "I'm planning on taking my next victim in Gravity Falls."

"Nice!" Ty smiled evilly. "I scared one this weekend."

I played along. "Nice!!"

I high fived him.

"So you planning to take?" Ty asked.

I froze. "Mabel Pines."

Ty nodded slowly. "That sister of the boy with the journal?"

Pine Tree. "Yes."

"That would totally freak him out! It's perfect!" Ty slapped my hand. "Then he'll give you that journal you've always wanted in exchange for his sister."

This was the perfect opportunity to see Shooting Star again. For as long as I can. The only thing is...Ty likes to see me with my victims. I'd have to scare Shooting Star...I'm now regretting my decision...

"Yeah it's perfect." I nervously smiled.

"You'll have to show me what you'll do with her." Ty smiled evilly.

Was I truly a demon? I used to love scaring people...but now I absolutely despise it! How am I going to do this to Shooting Star?

"Yeah I will." I lied with a smile.

"Let's talk about that later." Ty punched my shoulder. "Party's about to start."
~
(Mabel's p.o.v)

I woke up on my bed in the Mystery Shack. It sounded like no one was home. They must've been looking for me.

I drowsily say up and rubbed my eyes. I hate it when Bill transports me, it makes me dizzy. Bill. Bill.

Tears came down from my eyes as I sobbed into my knees. "Bill I miss you."

Then I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs. Bill!?

The door slammed open. Dippers face was overjoyed. "Mabel!! You're alive!!"

"Dipper?" I calmly said.

He rushed to my bed and hugged my tightly. "I thought he killed you..."

"No...he didn't." I hugged him back.

"What happened!?" He looked into my eyes. "What did he do to you?"

"Dipper, I'm fine and that's the most important thing." I smiled at him.

"Why did he bring you back?" Dipper raised an eyebrow. "Did you escape?"

"No." I shook my head. "He let me go."