5

(The next morning, Mabel's p.o.v)

I woke up, seeing Bill's face next to me. His eyes were closed, he was sleeping so cutely. I forgot that we had fell asleep together last night. We stayed up until 11:00 until I passed out of exhaustion. Seeing that Bill stayed with me the whole night made me feel safe.

His hand laid gently on my pillow. My hand reached out and grabbed it. Bill's eyes slowly opened and he groaned from his slumber.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"What time is it?" Bill yawned.

I looked over at the alarm clock on the night stand. "It's 10:03."

Bills eyes widened. "10:03?! Wow I've never slept in that late before."

"Well you've never went to sleep so late before." I giggled.

Bill smiled warmly at me.

"Why did you stay the whole night?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well...when you passed out I was worried." Bill frowned. "I held your hand until I knew you were just sleeping. You look cute when you're sleeping."

I blushed.

"So I eventually fell asleep." Bill summed up.

I came closer to him, leaning my head on his pillow. "I'm glad you stayed."

He kissed my forehead. "Shooting Star, I want to apologize about yesterday."

I frowned, waiting for his response.

"I promise I'll never hurt you ever again." Bill hugged my head with his hands. "My goal now is to make you happy and to protect you."

I smiled warmly. "I forgive you about yesterday. I'm glad you changed."

Bill smiled down at me. "Me too."

I didn't want to get up. The bed was so comfy and the way Bill stroked my hair made me feel comfortable.

Bill hummed a random tune in my ear, petting my hair. I grew drowsy and I closed my eyes. The last thing I heard was Bill before I blacked out...
~
I woke up, Bill was gone. It looks like he put the covers over me. I threw them off of me and looked at the time. 1:34 pm. Shoot. Why did I sleep in so late? Where's Bill?

I got out of bed and opened my door. I knocked on Bill's bedroom door. "Bill?"

No answer.

I looked around, not knowing where to go or what to do. I decided to take a nice shower. I grabbed a towel from my closet and went my way to the bathroom.
~
~
(Bill's p.o.v)

I can feel that Shooting Star is finally awake. I don't want to bother her, she probably wants to take a shower or something.

I tapped the wood table with my finger. I was worried. About Shooting Star. About us. I eventually have to bring her back home...It would be the good thing to do I suppose. But what would happen to us? Would we separate? There's no way we can be together in two different worlds...Shooting Star is going to have to decide. It's either me or them...